1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google's Malware Warning

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by karma2burn, Jul 27, 2015.

Hi,
    Recently several of my websites were blacklisted by Google as dangerous and a warning appears on Chrome users. I have removed ad code that was reason for this and Google remove warning after reviewing my sites. Ad network where download banners come from says that they have removed those campaigns but i doubt, what do u think, is it worth risking again to be blacklisted from Google if finds same downloads banners. What's your experience dealing with such case?

Anyone to suggest what to do? What happens if website got second malware warning, is there any permanent block or something?

karma2burn, Jul 27, 2015 IP
  2. mascot

mascot Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are using a CMS, you need to ensure that you scan your website for any malware scripts. There are situations where malware scripts are injected into the vulnerable sections of the CMS which could create this issue. Do let me know your website url and I will analyze your website with best recommendations.

mascot, Aug 11, 2015 IP
  3. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you to not use that ad network as it will again cost you.

iwebsocial, Aug 21, 2015 IP
  4. footyT

footyT Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you're going to use adsense, i'd strongly suggest not using any other type of advertising on your website. I've noticed a lot of sites recently using other ad networks in conjunction with adsense. Personally, I think they're playing with fire... it's hard enough keeping your google account open as it is!

footyT, Aug 21, 2015 IP
  5. Best Buy Systems

Best Buy Systems Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, remove malware from your website with the help of website malware removal suppport. For more information visit https://www.bestbuysystems.us/website-malware-removal/

Best Buy Systems, Jul 10, 2018 IP
  6. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If you adhere to the "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me" philosophy, you will NOT take a second chance.

mmerlinn, Jul 11, 2018 IP