1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

GoogleAds/GoogleDFP violates GoogleAdsense ?!

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by gyyglenet, Feb 20, 2019.

I spend time on my website. I am not and no time to be expert of Advertising/Adsense/Ads. Thus, I use Google for everything on my website, including GoogleAdsense + GoogleDFP + GoogleAds. It was good for months but suddenly my Adsense account was disabled for invalid activity. GoogleAds and I cannot find anything abnormal and cannot get any response from Adsense.

Different services from the same company Google even violate/contradict each other. What can we do when we need multiple services?!
    SEMrush

gyyglenet, Feb 20, 2019 IP
    SEMrush
  2. donsr

donsr Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What you are talking about ? multiple services ? i don't know . i can say what i understand . we can use dfp +adsense + ads togethor . only one person can allowed for using it means you cant open it another . may be they banned you because of some other problems like invalid traffic or invalid clicks or something

donsr, Feb 21, 2019 IP
  3. gyyglenet

gyyglenet Peon

Best Answers:
    Some traffic/click brought in by Ads, Adsense considers them invalid. Yes, these three can be used together. I use them together over a month without issue. However, Adsense detected invalid traffic/click a week ago.

Adsense says: "These are independent products and using them all does not give immunity to AdSense policy violations. Particularly when it comes to traffic sources."

This following is my post on GoogleAdsense:
    https://productforums.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer#!msg/adsense/NL5EdpfQn4U/mUXNCNIzAwAJ

gyyglenet, Feb 21, 2019 IP
  4. donsr

donsr Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    its all done by bots and verify by people after the issue . if you have a paid traffic or invalid traffic its against their terms and conditions .

donsr, Feb 21, 2019 IP
  5. gyyglenet

gyyglenet Peon

Best Answers:
    Then, GoogleAdsense and Ads shall not be allowed to use together. GoogleAds did tell me that. Check the following link on GoogleAds:

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-Ads-Account-Issues/Google-Ads-vs-Adsense/m-p/1869195/highlight/true?nobounce

6. gyyglenet

gyyglenet Peon

Best Answers:
    GoogleAds did NOT tell me that.

7. MASOOD UZ-ZAMAN SHAMSI

MASOOD UZ-ZAMAN SHAMSI Peon

Best Answers:
    Respected sir,

How will take money which I have earned from publications by Google Adsense. In my Google Adsense, there are different in currencies, arrived payment.

Thank you

MASOOD UZ-ZAMAN SHAMSI, Feb 23, 2019 IP