1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google - Your Site may be hacked ...

Discussion in 'Security' started by Quimbeek, Jun 19, 2016.

Hi,

I would like to ask you for help, if you can... I have a problem with one of my adult website. Recently I noticed that I am getting really low amount of visitors from Google and links from this website to my other websites are not accepted by Google. Today I wanted to google it this website and I have noticed that under the domain name is "This website may be hacked"

In Google Search console is that on my mainpage is suspicious snippet and last time was detected 2 days ago - there is just one page, nothing more, but scanners like Sucuri, SiteGuardian and etc. are negative and they are saying that everything is okay...

Google is saying that injected wordpress category widget, but he is showing me standard code for wordpress category widget.. I always thought that if your website is injected by some spamming code, that you will see there a lot of weird symbols and codes, or a lot of new files, etc.

When I had some issues, it was always detected by Sucuri, but this time nothing.

I really dont know what to do and where is a problem :(:(:(:(:(

Quimbeek, Jun 19, 2016 IP
  2. aadhar sharma

aadhar sharma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just change your hosting password
    do all the necessary changes to the server to keep it away from the hackers
    close all the unwanted access ports on the server
    try to use a ssl certificate for your web server
    ask your hosting provider to scan your site for virus
    resubmit to your website to google and it will be fine.
    make the necessary changes to your website that may have changed by someone else and you will be fine. it will take about few days to get your website with removed tag "this website may be hacked"

aadhar sharma, Jul 29, 2016 IP
  3. Kadabra

Kadabra Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Changing the hosting passwords won't help.
    Usually the reason for that (with adult content) is the google considered your site to be hacked for the adult content that is on your site.
    1. If you have text on your site - make sure not to keyword stuff it.
    2. Make sure that you have unique content on pages.
    3. You don't need to resubmit your site to gwt. You need to go to security issues tab in GWT and request a review. Be Specific! Explain that your site is and adult site and that's the reason for the use of various related kw. That you have all possible security setting, it tested clean, etc.

For me it took about 5-6 days and the warning was taken off. Then it takes time till traffic is back.

Good luck.

Kadabra, Jul 30, 2016 IP