1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google/Yahoo Sitemap Generator v3.0 - FREE

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by bpautsch, Jul 16, 2006.

Hi! My name is Brian Pautsch. I am a web developer and work with a lot of customers...small, medium and large. Just like you, they want their rankings as high as possible on Google, Yahoo and MSN. Over the past 6 months, I have become somewhat of an expert at Google Sitemaps. I've become so involved that I have created custom software to help me and my customers with Google Sitemaps. A few days ago, I released a new version of my Google (and Yahoo and HTML) Sitemap Generator. It has a FREE trial mode that never expires. Please check it out today...it WILL help you with your rankings on the major search engines. The pay version adds a lot of preference options and give you more features, but you can build unlimited Google Sitemaps without buying a license. There is no catch...the trial ever expires. But after seeing the extra stuff you can get, you might want to buy a license.

Download: http://www.brianpautsch.com/Blog/2006/7/14/GoogleSitemapGenerator/Default.aspx

If you have any questions, feel free to email me. Unlike most software vendors, I am easily accessible. To learn more about me, check out my site.

Thanks,
    Brian Pautsch

bpautsch, Jul 16, 2006 IP
  2. freespace

freespace Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is a problem with the tool.

The lastmod date is defaulted to the date the sitemap is generated.

It should pick up the date from the server when the file was modified or leave it blank.

The change frequency is also fixed as monthly.

Personally I would rather leave these values out then put a fixed value on it.

Sorry, the trial version doesn't generate a sitemap that I can use.

But looking at the features you do offer, I think the licensed version will benefit those that have very large sites.

freespace, Jul 17, 2006 IP
  3. DanInManchester

DanInManchester Active Member

Best Answers:
    Has anyyone tried G-Mapper Google and yahoo Sitemap Generator?

There has been 1000's of downloads but little feedback.
    It is only designed for static sites and requires the .net framework.

I would love to hear from some existing users!

DanInManchester, Jul 19, 2006 IP