1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google vs private sheets

Discussion in 'Google' started by AndyChuyen, Dec 8, 2017.

I save my Web 2.0s logins and PBNs networks logins and details on Google sheets.
    Also all SEO tactics I use I save it on Google documents by details.

Once, I wondered what if google can access into these sheets and deindex all my fu***ng networks and web 2.0s.

Is it possible? I don't think that google can put their brand name into risk through accessing private documents..

Thanks in advance!

AndyChuyen, Dec 8, 2017 IP
  2. Naseem1

Naseem1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    even me too save my all the stuff in google sheets. don't think that Google can do anything like this.
    they have much more to do.
    relax.!

Naseem1, Dec 20, 2017 IP
  3. HostService

HostService Member

Best Answers:
    As far as I know, google has access to it. Unfortunately, I couldn`t find any link to prove it, however, maybe google doesn`t announce such info. Google has a lot of info about his users, but I don`t think you should worry about yourself until you decide to do something strongly illegal.
    Anyway, at least don`t share such sheets with unknown people and be in safe :)

HostService, Dec 20, 2017 IP