1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Violation

Discussion in 'SEO' started by Las Vegas Homes, Feb 23, 2006.

1. Las Vegas Homes

Las Vegas Homes Guest

Best Answers:
    This is not just me but with anyone who goes against the so called powers that be. Your friend had nothing to do with my site but since they linked with me, the use of BLACKMAIL was applied.

Its tough to Jan when you get caught in lies. Those emails from you and comments you made on this thread are clear enough, no need to restate them.

Your right it wouldnt, pharmacist dont make that kind of money, but please feel free to check. Its in Seven Hills. If you find the house, just look for a Orange Hummer in the driveway ;) Oh its guard gated so maybe if you call first I will let you in the gate.

Jay BTW I just got off the phone with Eric at RELO, for some reason he said they have been trying to track you down and havent been able to, so they can get you served for violating their trademark with relo-experts.com. you can find themHERE or

800-621-6510

I hope you dont mind but I pulled your address info up for them to give. They had been trying to track you through Whois and couldnt, so they had no idea other than that PO box you had what your address was, I hope it was ok to give it to them.

Seems you are a right popular guy when it comes to trademark violations. Once again CHARACTER plays a role in your comments.

Las Vegas Homes, Mar 2, 2006 IP
  2. Deciuj

Deciuj Guest

Best Answers:
    She finally went and got a real job. Damn. I'll miss her at Cheetas.

Deciuj, Mar 2, 2006 IP
  3. Three Bricks Short

Three Bricks Short Peon

Best Answers:
    Wayne, I shouldn't debate you on this since there is no way I stand a chance going up against you and your Juris Doctor education or whatever it was that you are so proud of. I forgot, where did you get that legal degree again?

But since you brought up the relo issue I'm sure if you remember you have been harping on this since 6-10-2004 when you posted on realestatewebmasters the following:

<rant>First let me say thank you to Savvy...I just got off the phone with relo spoke with Eric he is heading the legal action against Relo-Experts.. Eric told me that they have sent a notice to Jay of Relo-Experts to cease and desist the use of the name relo-experts and that they have gone un-answered..so they now have started collecting information to prepare a lawsuit against him and this site will be taken down according to Eric of Relo.com.

I was also told that they have had numberous complaints sent to them about relo-experts..after talking with Eirc he seems well motivated in making sure Jay pays for the use of this trademark name. He also mentioned they were also contacted by google about this because of some complaints that had come in about Jays-relo-experts site.

So all those Realtors that are paying to have those bio pages and links to the relo-experts directory will end up paying for something they cant keep. Pus I may be wrong here and I am sure someone can say whether this would be true or not but if Relo.com does get a judgement against relo-experts then that would be sent to google and the site would be banned and those that link with him could be penalized as well..but I am not 100% positive about that.

I truely hope that everyone who links with him will check this out for themselves and not just take my word for it..this is one reason I put the link up there so you can contact them yourself..to see if what I am telling you is true.</rant>

For those that might be interested the URL at realestatewebmasters is www (one of those dots) realestatewebmasters.com/showthread.php?t=213&page=1&pp=10&highlight=atlanta+relo

The first part of the post says it all about me which according to Wayne he will tell you I'm scum. Unfortunately he can't post there anymore about me because he was banned.

Wayne as you have pointed out I have a number of real estate directories, but relo-experts is not one of them. I just administrate it. Once relo gets to the right owner, if they ever do, they will be mildly surprised. So much for that.

Three Bricks Short, Mar 2, 2006 IP
  4. Las Vegas Homes

Las Vegas Homes Guest

Best Answers:
    I know that the whois use to show you as being the domain name owner, until it was changed to private. Now if you are not the owner where does this comment come in, again from another post you made on another forum.

I dont know about you but it sure looks like from your statements HERE to me you own that name or owned, either way as you said this has been going on for a couple of years, so you are aware that you owned that domain during the time when RELO was trying to get you to cease and desist using their trademark.

You must have been concern or you wouldnt have made this statement.

Lets us not forget since you were an ex Microsoft engineeer and one of the most arrogant people I know, you told Seo Guy this on REW.

Just so I am fair this is Morgans reply to your above comment.

Again More of your statements which leads me to believe you own relo-experts. So which is it did, do you own relo experts which is violating trademark rights?

Its getting sticky ;) Again another one of your comments from REW. You sure your name is not Sibil.

WOW you the man, Homegain, one of the biggest real estate agent directory sites in the world, wanting to purchase your mom and pop directory because if I understand you correctly, they are scared of the competition you can give them.

Jay man you keep digging yourself deeper, I dont mind embarrassing you or exposing you for the fraud you are. Care to explain your comments from REW. It sure sounds like to me you own that domain name.

5. Deciuj

Deciuj Guest

Best Answers:
    Cursory check of the USPTO records show no issue with C21 as Three Bricks Short stated, so dont see any infringement issue there. The other mark is interesting.

RELO.com will have a hard time winning in court when the Feds themselves are using the term in their urls - gsa.gov/relo - and there are many more such instances like this. This is a classic example of where a term has become generic and loses trademark protection. This a perfect scenario to bust their mark. Any good IP attorney will point this out to RELO. RELO will then either go quietly into the night, or write a check with more than a few zeros. More than likely they will buy the domain with a NDA.

3 Bricks, if you guys need a good IP firm who has done this in the past, pm me and I'll give you the name and cell of one of the partners. Better yet, put me in touch with the owners. My company will buy it and bust the mark ourselves. I'll pay you a finders fee that will give you more than enough to move into LVH's neighborhood. Of course if it were me, I would either go highrise on the Strip or, if you are into golf, check out McDonald Highlands. I have a 2nd home there and love it.

Deciuj, Mar 2, 2006 IP
  6. Deciuj

Deciuj Guest

Best Answers:
    Just read LVH's post. He is perhaps unaware of the current domain market. Free of trademark issues, which wont be hard, that site is easily worth 7 figures. Again, I am always looking for Internet real estate (pun intended), and we'll take that off someone's hand in a minute.

LVH, it is not about being scared of the competition. With that site's SERPS, it is about controlling property and position. Just like real estate in your industry.

Deciuj, Mar 2, 2006 IP
  7. Las Vegas Homes

Las Vegas Homes Guest

Best Answers:
    Yeah she said she would miss you as well at Cheetas ( Strip Club ), but the girls know people like you have to pay to get a women to give any attention to them. They appreciate the tips, but they have a tip for you, next time wear a BAG OVER YOUR HEAD and by all means bring more than that LITTLE roll of pennies you had in your pocket last time.

So you have a second home in MacDonald Highlands, That was where my first home was located, what street was it on, better yet we dont want you giving your address away, so how do residents get through the guard gate? If you know this I might believe you.

8. Deciuj

Deciuj Guest

Best Answers:
    I usually go through in the Bentley.

Deciuj, Mar 2, 2006 IP
  9. Las Vegas Homes

Las Vegas Homes Guest

Best Answers:
    Thats what I thought LMAO, here lets try an easier question, once you pass through the gate what side is the golf course on? Is the first house you come to on the right or left. Come on now if you have a second home there you will know this. :D

BTW Google maps is outdated for that community so dont count on them. Maybe you can PM or call Diann since I see her here in this thread.

10. Three Bricks Short

Three Bricks Short Peon

Best Answers:
    Wayne,

Time to put your thinking cap on.

Why do two sites that were built and optimized by the same person get pulled from the index within a week of each other yet only one came back to get ranked?

Why is it that a site that has been online since 2003 can't get ranked in the top 500 or 1000 for its most important keyword?

Once you have figured this out you might want to take a break from this.

As for Morgan we had been at odds and I was mildy shocked that he allowed me to post. With that said he is damn good at what he does and I can post on his forum. Can you?

As for the rest it is all prior to June, 2004. That was another heads up that you gave. Thanks!

As for taking it down that decision was changed because ownership decided otherwise and on June 1st it won't make a difference one way or another. Unfortunately Deciuj sale of the domain is not my decision and how did you come up with the name Deciuj?

BTW Las Vegas Homes you have discussed your football career in Europe so are YOU the Wayne Griggs (Wayne the Pain) that is talked about on this page?

britballnow.co.uk//History/Britball%20Teams/BlackpoolFalcons.htm

11. Las Vegas Homes

Las Vegas Homes Guest

Best Answers:
    Sure Jay I would be happy to but didnt think it was important. Let me quote the article.

Not that you would understand, but when you play pro ball there are certain contract negotiations that have to take place, when those dont happen accordingly there are measures a player must take. Just call me the TO of Europe NFL.

Since I did not get the signing bonus that was negotiated and other expenses were not paid by management per my contract, I had an injury. This was to force them to either pay or lose me for the season. Knowing this I knew they would trade me or release me. Either way another team would sign me.

Lorenzo Walker is a friend of mine, him and I played against eachother before signing to play in Eurpoe. I wasnt a spy for Manchester, but they reaped the benefits. Needless to say we won the championship the next several years.

When in Atlanta I visit Lorenzo and his brother Herschel when he is in town.
    I wish I would have known you back then Jay on the playing field, but then again, wimps like you dont play a real mans sport.

Well I my family and I are off to eat at the Melting Pot. Maybe when you have an extra $170 to spend on a meal Jay you can go enjoy a dinner there.

I will be back later and would be happy to expose more of your moral and ethical fiber.

12. Three Bricks Short

Three Bricks Short Peon

Best Answers:
    Great post Wayne. You tried to insult me but instead wound up insulting others here that sports was never on their agenda and $170 is more than a weeks worth of groceries.

Since money is such a big issue with you could you help me out on something? I have the list of the top 100 teams and agents for C21 in your area and unless you go under the name of Hometeam I can't find you. What name do you go under?

BTW I was PM'd this by what I thought was one of your friends in Las Vegas:

James Griggs
    9028 San Marin St.
    Las Vegas, NV 89123

According to them this not Seven Hills... not even close. Is this your address? If not, what is your Seven Hills address?

I probably missed your response to this but in case I didn't where did you get your law degree and from where?

13. Deciuj

Deciuj Guest

Best Answers:
    So you lied.

Deciuj, Mar 2, 2006 IP
  14. Deciuj

Deciuj Guest

Best Answers:
    www.co.clark.nv.us/ASSESSOR/Disclaim.htm

Deciuj, Mar 2, 2006 IP
  15. Three Bricks Short

Three Bricks Short Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting. When I go to http://redrock.co.clark.nv.us/assrrealprop/ownr.aspx and type in just the last name Griggs nothing comes up with a Wayne or James that owns land in Clark County. Is your parcel in a relative's name or a corporation or something else? There has to be a good explanation or that expensive pool you brag about owning is going to belong to someone else.

16. Las Vegas Homes

Las Vegas Homes Guest

Best Answers:
    LMAO and just shows you speak and put your foot in your mouth before you post, that is the address of a friend when I lived in Florida and I was first getting my license in Nevada, I needed a Nevada address, I leased the house from her for 3 months....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Cause we dont want to break real estate division regulations. That address is more than 3 maybe 4 years old.

As for the Seven Hills address, well why would I post that on the net, give me a break, you have already proven what you do with personal information. The last thing I need is some fool running around posting my address on the web. I can tell you this however it is right by the golf course and HOA fees are $232 per month. Guard gated which I am sure Diann can figure that out. I think Diann lives in Anthem Country Club, which if she does we might be neighbors soon. This would mean we could hang out and spend time together at the club house. :D

As for property I own Jay, with the increased personal risk I have and to protect my family because of the risk I have in my businesses, property whether that be personal, residential, auto and anything in between is never placed in my name. Those with money understand this. Its called protecting your assets. I am sure Diann might employ some of these tactics.

Maybe you will have to research harder. ;) Plus try to realize and I know it pisses you off, I had money before I ever got in to real estate and I own more businesses than just real estate. Jay if me having money makes you insecure or just burns your ass, well its ok, maybe oneday you will win the lotto or get off your lazy ass and find a job that you can make an honest living at, without stealing other peoples trademarks.

You seem to be trying to redirect the issues here Jay, You have yet to address the spam / hidden links issue from Diann's site, you have yet to address the number of Diann links on her homepage and how it affects her partners issue, you have yet to address without lying, the trademark thieft issues. I know that Eric from RELO told me over the phone that he was going to post here about their attempt to get you to cease and desist using their trademarked name. So if and when he does, this exposes you even more as a liar, cheat and thief.

If these are the best Diann has to offer in her defense, please remind me to stay away from friends like you.

I will be back later, go search around try to find something, waste your time LMAO. I am about to watch Deal or No Deal with my family. Its been fun and I look forward to being able to expose more of your character flaws later.

17. Three Bricks Short

Three Bricks Short Peon

Best Answers:
    Great answers Wayne. One thing about you is that when you are backed into a corner, nervous, or don't know the answer the LOLs come out in abundance.

You give people directions on how to get to your house and to look for the orange Hummer after they have gotten through the gate. So why would your address be an issue? If your house has numbers on it or on the curb it's a no-brainer.

Why haven't you given the name you use or the name of your C21 team? You've posted in this forum your goal is to make $5,000,000 or more in commissions this year. Unless you have an Amway business would it be safe to assume this is real estate commisions? So talking about what you made last year in real estate shouldn't be a problem. Give up the name you use.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=558989&postcount=46

You have yet to answer the law degree question. Why?

When you registered atlanta-real-estate-homefinder.com in March of 2004 you used the same Las Vegas address you used in October, 2003 for las-vegas-homefinder. Were you still renting that same house?

You quote that Manchester Spartans, needless to say with you and Lorenzo Walker, won the championship for several years. I must be missing something:

http://www.britballnow.co.uk/History/UK%20Clubs%20in%20EFAF%20comps.htm

http://www.britballnow.co.uk/History/Britball%20Teams/Manchester%20Spartans.htm

Whatever Diann does with her site is her business. If she has hidden text, cloaking, or whatever I could care less and that is why I don't address the issue.

Most of the people you have dealt with online are afraid of you because they know you will bad mouth them so they avoid you like the plague. You don't intimidate me. Just keep it coming because I am going pin you down or you are going to run.

18. minstrel

minstrel Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    This is getting tedious to the point of outright boring. Who the hell cares about a Euro football team? Wasn't this thread about hidden text and links with zero PR value? What the hell does the price of any of your houses or a football team have to do with Google or hidden text and faulty linking strategies?

minstrel, Mar 2, 2006 IP
  19. Three Bricks Short

Three Bricks Short Peon

Best Answers:
    You talk about real estate division regulations and why you registered with that particular address yet your atlanta-real-estate-homefinder.com site comes complete with the RE/MAX logo, but you are not listed with RE/MAX in Georgia. Did you get special permission to do this?

remax.com/remaxApps/agentsearch/agentSearchForm.do?j=true

20. Three Bricks Short

Three Bricks Short Peon

Best Answers:
    Minstrel, spam and hidden text is the underlying issue here. Griggs has gone out of his way to try and take down Diann and has ever since I've known him. As long as he has a sympathetic ear listening he will not stop. Griggs has made numerous spam reports on Diann with no success. He has bad mouthed her. It's unfortunate that this is being done here but I have NO problem taking him on.