1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Updated Panda Or Penguin?

Discussion in 'Google' started by stephenj141, Jan 22, 2013.

Hi

In past week, I lost keyword ranking for my website like anything. Previously my keywords were on first page but on Friday suddenly decreased ranking position to 10th page. Some blog talks about there were new panda or penguin update and because of that most of website lost their ranking.

But no one sure about confirmation about any new Google update. Google also not updated news related to it.

So is anyone know about it, how i got penalized for ranking of my keyword?

Is there any Panda or Penguin updated?

stephenj141, Jan 22, 2013 IP
  2. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    might just be normal fluctuation.

indyonline, Jan 22, 2013 IP
  3. Samwisesam

Samwisesam Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your site might be dancing around as they sometimes do. I haven't heard that google has made any new updates. But that doesn't mean they haven't. Wait and see where your site settles.

Samwisesam, Jan 22, 2013 IP
  4. finweek

finweek Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I found some informations that Google perform some large updates, such as panda and penguin.
    Nothing changes to my websites, but read that many developers and marketers have big changes in their SERP

finweek, Jan 22, 2013 IP
  5. darianvictor

darianvictor Active Member

Best Answers:
    "Google denying any updates” which makes it very difficult for all tech guys better understand the situation and look in to ways to find out what needs to be done from now on...

darianvictor, Jan 22, 2013 IP
  6. finweek

finweek Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Absolutely agree with you.
    The webmasters should focus to their job in creating more quality, more informative and faster websites in stead of making search engines optimization and looking how to boost their SERP.

finweek, Jan 22, 2013 IP
  7. cyndrella

cyndrella Active Member

Best Answers:
    According to a tweet from the official @Google Twitter account , a new data refresh is rolling out today.[​IMG]

cyndrella, Jan 22, 2013 IP
  8. sanjaymaurya

sanjaymaurya Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah , Google panda updates their 23th times and 1.3 query affected by this update . I think it remove all the irrelevant keyword which on not exact niche or duplicate content . Its my individual thought, any one know exact reason behind it then discuss here.

sanjaymaurya, Jan 22, 2013 IP
  9. Johnalex

Johnalex Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Everybody agreed about the such updates of 17 Jan 2013 but nobody can define the outline or reasons or measure or tips for recovery.

Anybody have any new suggestion for this update recovery? if yes share your thoughts here...

Thanks in advanced!
    J Alex

Johnalex, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  10. rashida

rashida Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google has announced the panda 24 update officialy yesterday & it is impacted 1.2% english search queries.

rashida, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  11. thegreenlantern

thegreenlantern Peon

Best Answers:
    yep... its practically a hidden strategy to force people to choose AdWords more often ..this way they think many people will quit seo ..you are a bad bad boy google

thegreenlantern, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  12. jitendrashukla

jitendrashukla Member

Best Answers:
    Yes it was panda #24 update on 22 of January,
    it was started on update on last 17 of January but there was no official declaration from Google but finally Google announce Panda #24 Update on 22 January, meanwhile we start to fight with that update and following the guidelines to keep us safe ..
    for more info click on this URL :- http://www.brainpulse.com/articles/seo-sem/fighting-google-jan-2013-update-hits-again.php

[​IMG]

jitendrashukla, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  13. neil7575

neil7575 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you might also be affected by EMD update. If you have a domain name with exact match keywords then you are most likely to get penalized. Google has put emphasis on not letting rank domain who does so just because they hold keywords in their domains and get advantage over several others who despite doing lot of work remain behind in rankings.

neil7575, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  14. honestvarun

honestvarun Peon

Best Answers:
    This Google Panda 24 really sucks this time..........it has made all keywords ranking down from their 1st page in Google and some of them have gone to more than 150 in ranking. The drastic decline in keywords ranking.

honestvarun, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  15. mosaicartcourses

mosaicartcourses Member

Best Answers:
    I think this is major update to improve the search results. It give the good and quality results for the users.

mosaicartcourses, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  16. nkthen

nkthen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think you are affected by the most recent update. But don't give up, keep backlinking and provide good content in your website.

nkthen, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  17. mosaicartcourses

mosaicartcourses Member

Best Answers:
    Google is basically generate the revenue by the Google ad-words so it is important. If they not update the algorithm then no one use the PPC and continue the SEO. This is reason for the update of Google and improve the site content and search results also.

mosaicartcourses, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  18. Apna

Apna Active Member

Best Answers:
    Whatever Google did, it's good, for me 25% jump in traffic and revenue

Apna, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  19. ChrisRey

ChrisRey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It just got affected by the update. Or maybe some other site began to rank higher. you gotta do more seo and social media, more traffic to get your site back on the line.

ChrisRey, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  20. JhonJason

JhonJason Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sometime Google dance, so i think it's just normal factions, just looking results for 2,3 days automatically you will be on same place as you were previously for your main business primary keywords. Even i faced the same problem with my site just waited for 2,3 days and automatically resolve the query though google itself. Sometime Google crawler feel alone mostly spend the time with dancing..;)

JhonJason, Jan 31, 2013 IP