1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google+ Upcoming Features

Discussion in 'Google+' started by jobsense, Aug 4, 2011.

HANGOUT BROADCAST
    The hangout allows only 10 participants and fills up quickly (like Michael Dell's hangouts). A broadcast feature will probably be implemented but on selective basis like concerts and webinars. A business edition (fee-based) will be established with more than 10 participants and with broadcast and collaboration capabilities.

FRIDGE
    The Fridge is a simple social networking service that lets you quickly create groups that are as private or public as you want. You can use them for planning events, sharing photos, videos, and keeping in touch with friends, without worrying about an employer or your grandmother finding something you don't want them to see.

Sounds familiar? It sounds a lot like Google+ mini-me version. And guess what? Google just bought it. The Fridge will be folded into Google+ and will probably morph into open cIrcles or interest groups like photographer circle, art circle, and the inevitable ... Justin Bieber circle ... nooooooo!!!
    See for yourselves --- http://www.frid.ge
    PHOTOVINE
    This is a mysterious website that opened this week. The mystery deepens because it was discovered that Google owns it. Photovine is made by Slide, a social media company bought by Google last year. Photovine seems like a mobile app that involves photo sharing with a social component. It is "by invitation only" of course. I believe Photovine will be integrated into Google+ first as a mobile app, then possibly folded into Picasa somehow.
    Solve the mystery here --- http://www.photovine.com

GAMES
    This was discovered in the program code of Google+. Moreover, Google secretly invested $200 million in Zynga, the maker of the infamous farmville. I believe Google has learned valuable lessons from the Facebook spam-infested farmville. Hopefully, Google will create a more elegant solution to implement Games without spamming and irritating the Google+ community.

Q&A
    Another feature discovered in the program code is Q&A. This is probably the reincarnation of Aardvark that Google bought last year. It is a service that lets users ask questions and get immediate responses from their friends and friends of friends. Sounds to me like a Quora killer.

FINAL THOUGHTS
    The above features will most likely be rolled out in the next several months. Major Google properties will also be integrated into Google+ like Gmail, Calendar, Youtube, etc. My head is spinning just thinking about this complex game that Google is bent on winning. It seems that we are in for an exhilarating ride... or end up with social network fatigue.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2011
    jobsense, Aug 4, 2011 IP
  2. Amitoops

Amitoops Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ohh wao this is grate thing about Google+.Well keep going what i say about it you have given very usefull information.I love the way that you have posted it.

Amitoops, Aug 4, 2011 IP
  3. jobsense

jobsense Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Amitoops..

jobsense, Aug 4, 2011 IP
  4. p.caspian

p.caspian Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, will google make those service by own or just make agreements with Fridge and Photovine?

p.caspian, Aug 4, 2011 IP
  5. Internal09

Internal09 Member

Best Answers:
    The Fridge and the hangout broadcast seems like the best way to gain traffic. Thanks for posting this.

Internal09, Aug 5, 2011 IP
  6. techabsolute

techabsolute Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google+ have make strong plan to defeat facebook..but its not difficult as they are thinking

techabsolute, Aug 5, 2011 IP
  7. nihangshah

nihangshah Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook will be screwed when social games are introduced in Google+

nihangshah, Aug 5, 2011 IP
  8. andrewmax

andrewmax Active Member

Best Answers:
    Many people like social games on facebook and Google+ should be introducing same soon

andrewmax, Aug 5, 2011 IP
  9. jai21

jai21 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    nawadays i am hearing that google + has many specioal features that facebook don't have and user will fofget to use facebook they use google + .This kind of rumour i heard from many of my collengue.

jai21, Aug 5, 2011 IP
  10. jobsense

jobsense Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is not rumor @jai21.It will take place, you will see it in next few days

jobsense, Aug 5, 2011 IP
  11. ItsBrad

ItsBrad Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, I was wondering what else they got in mind ;)

ItsBrad, Aug 6, 2011 IP
  12. rockeerz

rockeerz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow great . Thanks for the info

Hope this features  may take G+ To Better extent 

rockeerz, Aug 7, 2011 IP
  13. suki888

suki888 Peon

Best Answers:
    google + really seems interesting...

suki888, Aug 7, 2011 IP