1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Unnamed updated around starting of Aug and changed pattern of SERP.

Discussion in 'Google' started by vivek kathiriya, Sep 15, 2016.

Hi,

I have found that around 1st of Aug there were some major updates by Google and suddenly changes SERP result pattern.
    [​IMG]

Here in images can see for the keyword " Pet friendly Hotels " one of the website can find 3 times in serp result, like same as for other high traffic keywords. This thing hurting many other websites. Should it going to fix in future?

Also In Mobile for mobile friendly website I found "Mobile Friendly" tag in result, but now I cant see that and still I haven find any update about it. Any one know about it?

For Example:
    [​IMG]

vivek kathiriya, Sep 15, 2016 IP
  2. Rosalin

Rosalin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Vivek, Yes even me also noticed this one..I don't know why there is no information from google yet about the update....:mad:

Rosalin, Sep 15, 2016 IP
  3. vivek kathiriya

vivek kathiriya Active Member

Best Answers:
    I just find confirmation from Search engine land. You can see this post http://searchengineland.com/google-said-fridays-update-not-due-penguin-algorithm-258211

But still any one not clear about it, When will this pattern going to fix.

vivek kathiriya, Sep 15, 2016 IP