1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google + Trusted Reviewers Network

Discussion in 'Google+' started by seacoastbill, Aug 9, 2013.

Those of us who know about Google Maps changing to Google Places changing to Google + can appreciate the difficulty people have when posting real reviews to the new G+. Technically, it is difficult for older people to understand the process when they actually want to post a review (Positive or Negative).

Does anyone know of a site (other than Fiverr) where people will take a small payment to post a single review, preferably from an IP address in the US and from a trusted reviewer? What happens is that reviews get posted and are taken down within days.

I am not talking about fake reviews. Rather, I am talking about getting a review via email or a thank you card and transferring that to Google+.

I have a friend who runs an elderly care facility and he gets hand written notes all the time. He would love to have those converted to web based reviews. His customers often don't have a clue how to create an account on Google and write a review. They all still have AOL email accounts and like hearing the familiar "You've Got Mail!"

seacoastbill, Aug 9, 2013 IP