1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Trend's High Sex Value

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by glennhefley, Jan 3, 2008.

I was doing some basic phrase checking for articles I'm writing on my scarn.com web site; nothing really "SEO" elite, just getting an idea of where my efforts might produce best results (the articles have to be written, so it's not like SEO results are going to influence the topic much).

I was surprised to find the results I did, with Anime and Magic. I guess I just assumed that very little was going to exceed the high water mark of "free sex".

So I am now curious if anyone else has found key phrases in their travels that also breach the "free sex" water mark on GT?

glennhefley, Jan 3, 2008 IP
  2. pondlife

pondlife Peon

Best Answers:
    Excuse my ignorance Glenn but what's 'water mark'?

Thanks, p.

pondlife, Jan 3, 2008 IP
  3. glennhefley

glennhefley Peon

Best Answers:
    Google Trends doesn't give numeric value for the number of searches, it just shows a comparison graph. So to get some idea of how a keyword or phrase really does on the global search level, I put in the term "free sex" to get a "known high value" or what I call high water mark.

glennhefley, Jan 3, 2008 IP