1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google to start charging companies for their product listings

Discussion in 'Google' started by qwikad.com, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Alex Proyas

Alex Proyas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes. Google just care about money these days. They are introducing charges for everything. I think however that this is a bad idea. Paid inclusion is bad. They should make advertising more expensive/prominent in product search but paid inclusion seems against the Google ethos. Bit silly really.

Alex Proyas, Jun 11, 2012 IP
  2. glitzads917

glitzads917 Peon

Best Answers:
    that's gotta hurt alot of small business owners

glitzads917, Jun 27, 2012 IP
  3. joomlaguru

joomlaguru Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    don't you know that google bots spend more time monitoring ads than crawling pages. because ads brings them more money

joomlaguru, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  4. EverythingMarketing

EverythingMarketing Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Seriously....more search engines need to step up to compete with google and bing to bring more competition for search engine companies and less competition for the users of those search engines....need to level the playing field...Google is getting alittle to powerful in my humble opinion, I know they are just trying to grow and run a business but man...they are trying to buy all these start up companies and now this...its crazy

EverythingMarketing, Jun 28, 2012 IP