1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Tag Manager - What is Usage and Benefits?

Discussion in 'Google' started by seomanualsubmission, May 27, 2020.

Hi,

I got email from Google Analytics to sign up for Google Tag manager.
    I just sign up and following process to active for one of or site RS Seo Solution.

I am not getting exactly that what i can see here after few days. Is it like twitter trending Tags? or something else.

How can we utilize Google Tag Manager to promote our site? I and going to use this first time and so need tricks and suggestion to use this Google feature.

seomanualsubmission, May 27, 2020 IP
  2. sydneynotcindy

sydneynotcindy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi there!

Google Tag Manager is an easy way to add code to your website. You can use it for simple things like connecting Google Analytics, or advanced things like tracking button clicks and scroll depth. The sky is really the limit. And it's designed to be user-friendly. Most of the things you'll use it for would normally require a developer to do.

There's a YouTube channel called MeasureSchool. They have all kinds of tutorials for GTM (Google Tag Manager). That's where I learned how much it was capable of. There are probably other channels that have helpful tutorials.

sydneynotcindy, May 29, 2020 IP
    JEET likes this.