1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google sued for adsense fraud

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by NetMidWest, Aug 30, 2006.

1. way2income

way2income Peon

Best Answers:
    For a PR stunt its not being famous but notorious, think thats going to damage her bra.. :D oops sorry reputation even more! LOL!

way2income, Sep 4, 2006 IP
  2. Computer(Jew)

Computer(Jew) Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You do understand that this women is smarter than any of the people that have replied to this thread , mocking her , and skills like Web design, SEO or even server-side programming are ten times easier to acquire than the skills she possesses in her area of expertise .
    Just because she is a newbie , and (like many of us) does not read every ToS or EULA she agrees to , doesn't make her any worse than some barely 20k/year work-at-home "Internet expert" .

BUT suing google for 250K is just unrealstic BS , and trying to sell a product , while promoting completely unrelated products on the same site (they cannot be competitors) , is just silly ...

Computer(Jew), Sep 4, 2006 IP
  3. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    bla bla bla bla bla....

If you think such a person is "smarter" than you I really pitty you

fryman, Sep 4, 2006 IP
    Blogmaster likes this.
  4. Computer(Jew)

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your pity , allmighty Qualified Google Advertising Professional .

5. tbarr60

tbarr60 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't take pyschologist-lawyers on as clients anymore and neither should Google.

They're too easily prone to irrepairable emotional damage and frivolous suing.

Note to lawyers: I am kidding so don't let your feelings be hurt and I am trying to keep up a California lifestyle so I am broke.

tbarr60, Sep 4, 2006 IP
  6. wrmineo

wrmineo Peon

Best Answers:
    Smarter than who? You? An alleged lawyer would read and adhere to TOS ... I say alleged because she's apparently been disbarred and it was upheld by the Florida Supreme Court - probably for buying the degree through a diploma mill ... smart like a football bat! :rolleyes:

wrmineo, Sep 4, 2006 IP
  7. Computer(Jew)

Best Answers:
    Oh :) .
    Well then , football bat it is .

8. Papadoc

Papadoc Peon

Best Answers:
    I have several trains of thought on this one, the first being the same as above but then to add to it based on the last sentence in Jensense www.jensense.com/archives/2006/08/google_adsense_11.html where she then filed in forma pauperis, meaning I'm too poor to pay court fees." Okay - the humor just grows! I am surprised she hasn't sent a bill to Google for the cost of fuel to get her to the courthouse too.

The second is, where this woman thinks that Google has done her any damage, when she is her own wrecking crew. From what I've seen of her site, the fact that she doesn't even have enough money to pay court fees, and her record, I'd say she didn't have much of a reputation to lose.

The third is that maybe she isn't all that dumb anyway. Anyone see her Alexa numbers the past few days? Also, anyone here lately gotten links from eWeek, CNN Money, Jensense, and about a billion SEO forums and blogs all in a couple of days? That's gotta be worth filing a lawsuit and then dropping it, though I have a hard time believing this woman is quite so cunning. When she drops it, she will probably pick up a lot more links as well. By next PR update, she'll probably have a domain name that's worth selling.

Papadoc, Sep 5, 2006 IP
  9. crazycat

crazycat Peon

Best Answers:
    Her friends at Halliburton probably gave her ideas on how to make money for nothing.

crazycat, Sep 5, 2006 IP
  10. www.AmCy.org

www.AmCy.org American CyberSpace®

Best Answers:
    If it's all a publicity stunt then she truly is pitiful. I mean, who the heck really wants to be known for something like this? All she has done is wasted people's time a made America a little bit less productive with this nonsense. She is no better than a spammer.

And I highly doubt that she will be able to profit significantly from this dubious enterprise, even if those established sites were foolish enough to post live links to her domain name.

As always, IMO.

www.AmCy.org, Sep 5, 2006 IP
  11. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Well she does make soft support jog bras. I doubt a stunt like this is any more demoralizing.

Mia, Sep 5, 2006 IP