1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Stock price - I don't get it

Discussion in 'Google' started by Interlogic, Jan 31, 2006.

1. Spendlessly

Spendlessly Peon

Best Answers:
    Does anyone think that all of the rumors surrounding the telephone companies threatening to limit Google's bandwidth will have an impact on after hours?

All this BS is starting to scare me... makes me think that big brother will own/control the lines in no time. (and I'm not talking about $G)

Spendlessly, Feb 7, 2006 IP
  2. LinkSales

LinkSales Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think google has more problems than bandwith limiting. The stock is going down, one reason or another.

LinkSales, Feb 7, 2006 IP
  3. kdc415

kdc415 Guest

Best Answers:
    Market correction, way overpriced previously. The frenzy is over.

kdc415, Feb 9, 2006 IP
  4. BadLuck

BadLuck Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow.. last time i check google stock price was 200.. i should have bought then :)

BadLuck, Feb 10, 2006 IP
  5. vetteman18

vetteman18 Peon

Best Answers:
    Google's PE ratio is too high. It means investors expect too much in the way of earnings growth. The second the company doesn't hit or surpass these numbers, the stock has a meltdown. I think the stock is filled with dumb money investors.

vetteman18, Feb 11, 2006 IP
  6. Phynder

Phynder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just FYI - if anyone is interested in the correlations (negtive and positive) of GOOG compared to other stocks, check out http://www.deepmarket.com/correlation/goog - I just ran a correlation over the last year to see what showed up.

Phynder, Feb 11, 2006 IP
  7. cybercool

cybercool Peon

Best Answers:
    Google shares may fall another 50 pct-Barron's
    Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:25 PM ET

SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Shares of Web search leader Google Inc. (GOOG.O: Quote, Profile, Research) -- off 24 percent from highs set last month -- could face a further 50 percent decline, Barron's said in the financial weekly's February 13 edition.

Barron's scenario for a fall in Google's stock is based on speculating about what may happen if mounting competition or fraud by users of its Google's ad-buying system led to a 20 percent shortfall in bullish analysts' 2006 revenue estimates.

full article here :

http://today.reuters.com/news/newsa...12163622_RTRUKOC_0_US-GOOGLE-STOCK.xml&rpc=23

cybercool, Feb 12, 2006 IP