1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google sitemap for restaurant

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by JamesGordon7, Jun 18, 2014.

hi friends,
    is it possible to develop Google sitemap which indicating my restaurant branches to my customers?

JamesGordon7, Jun 18, 2014 IP
  2. Brain Technosys

Brain Technosys Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Dear,

Just to tell you that if you want to develop sitemap for users than you should use HTML sitemap on your website, that will be for users. And if you wish to upload sitemap for Google as you want to notify Google about your branches/pages than you should upload XML sitemap to your root directory in FTP and then upload the sitemap URL to Google Webmasters for faster crawling/indexing.

Brain Technosys, Jul 9, 2014 IP
  3. websitetools

websitetools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi James,

I think you will need to explain a litttle more. Sitemps are for all kinds of businesses and websites, so the short answer is yes, but I think we would need some examples of what you want to be sure

websitetools, Jul 14, 2014 IP
  4. Alice Antony

Alice Antony Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi James,
    This app has many features. I want to highlight one of the features based on your requirement.
    Location based notification –Your customers are nearer to you / within your boundary (specified in back-end) this loyalty app push the notification alert “Your store is nearer to him.” It provide Store Locator – Google map view. So that your customer can easily know about all your other branches.

Alice Antony, Jul 15, 2014 IP
  5. JamesGordon7

JamesGordon7 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Alice. Will try this app and reply you soon.

JamesGordon7, Jul 18, 2014 IP