1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google showing different result after language change

Discussion in 'Google' started by Mitesh Patel, May 4, 2016.

we all know that Google showing different result by 10 and 100 per page.. but it is also happening after language change.. anyone here who experienced this before..?

Mitesh Patel, May 4, 2016 IP
  2. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What do you mean by language change ? Are you searching in other country google search engines ?

China_girl, May 6, 2016 IP
  3. Mitesh Patel

Mitesh Patel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes my Kuwait client wants to rank his site in his region...so whenever i have check ranking in google.com.kw and i swipe it to english language i got different result compare to Arabic language.. how it can be possible..?

Mitesh Patel, May 6, 2016 IP
  4. karen9999

karen9999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes obviously you will experience this as it is changes with respect to language and region. You can check even the result count for a particular keyword. It varies.

karen9999, May 6, 2016 IP
  5. Mitesh Patel

Mitesh Patel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    but how..i have just change language not search engine..it should be same as Arabic language..

Mitesh Patel, May 6, 2016 IP
  6. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There might be some sites in your region or country which are not in Arabic or maybe in English, then google must be taking those sites as well. Also even when you go to google.com from your region and google.com.kw it will give you different results. First the results are never stable at their positions even if two people check them from the same city at any place in this world. So you are changing the language completely, it will show different results.

However if you wish to get good results for your client, you will have to monitor both with and without language preference in google.com.kw and work accordingly.

China_girl, May 7, 2016 IP
  7. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hmm, very interesting! Thank you very much for this information, I want to try it! Thank you very much for your information!

JudySlean, May 11, 2016 IP
  8. Mitesh Patel

Mitesh Patel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hmmmm... thank you China_girl

Mitesh Patel, May 16, 2016 IP