1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google should ban this site

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by snaeem, Oct 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JahRasta311

JahRasta311 Peon

Best Answers:
    While you're at it, you guys should report this guy as well for keyword-stuffing. http://footyfree.com/

JahRasta311, Oct 20, 2009 IP
  2. JahRasta311

JahRasta311 Peon

Best Answers:
  3. snaeem

snaeem Member

Best Answers:
    lol, i spoke to admin about it , i am banned from his i cannot see his site at all now :) he himself said he takes the links from my myp2p.net so dont call me a cheater, and he threatened me to get my site banned caus i m showing live matches lol what is he doing them?? lol and about copying links now i have bought a subcription from verizon , i can stream my own channel

Related links??? people have made special pages called 'support Us' and have put adsense ads in it . nyways aren't adsense realated links :S??

snaeem, Oct 20, 2009 IP
  4. JahRasta311

JahRasta311 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you read the adsense TOS, you'd know that the only acceptable labels for adsense ads are "Sponsored Links" and "Advertisements".

5. Traffic-Bug

Traffic-Bug Active Member

Best Answers:
    I dont understand that google rule. "Please click on ads to support the site". Hmm may be tats something that should be obvious to surfers using the site. If I want to get this same content then the site must stay alive for the site to stay alive it needs to make money to sustain itself and make a tidy profit to motivate the website owner to continue providing quality content. SO to make sure the site stays up I need to click on the ads. That is something that should be running in the minds of every website visitor.

Traffic-Bug, Oct 20, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.