1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google SERP Result Shows Jquery slider Content

Discussion in 'SEO' started by Manoj7989, May 26, 2015.

In the home page of the website www.synergyfitclubs.com there is a jquery slider bar in which 3 slides are running. when I search the keyword (Cheapest Gyms In Nyc) for the ranking in google.com. i found SERP with page title and description which contains the page jquery slide bar contents. i am little bit confuse how it is possible. i will show you how it appears. please open the attachment file

Attached Files:

Manoj7989, May 26, 2015 IP
  2. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have a meta description. I had a weird thing happen to me on my site .. it picked up the calendar on my wordpress widget, and it was like 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .... for my search results in the search engine. I was like whoa. thats not what my site is about.--- so I removed the widget for the time being. I'm sure somebody smarter will tell you the real reason. - you might have to do a robot txt thing.

Karen May Jones, Jun 3, 2015 IP