1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google search now starting to show shared twitter links and quora data

Discussion in 'Google' started by Sumit Sharma, Feb 17, 2011.

Hi

As we all know that earlier google use to display social search list on particular keyword at the bottom of the page which was lease result oriented if we talk from SEO perspective but now google is going to display it among its search results YES google will now show search results from twitter and quora within its result which is now going to impact on our SEO strategies. The google will be displaying social seach result on the basis of how many times the link is been shared in twitter.

I tried to get the reult however i wasnt able but one of the online user get the search result. I am attaching a screenshot with this . Please let me know if anybody else got the search result.

Attached Files:

• a5.jpg
      a5.jpg
      File size:
      35.2 KB
      Views:
    Sumit Sharma, Feb 17, 2011 IP
  2. Jeff Collision

Jeff Collision Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with Sumit Sharma. Google now gives real time result from twitter. The news in Social media sites like twitter gets updated frequently. The news which is true gets shared by users frequently and the most shared link is shown by Google in its SERP.

Jeff Collision, Feb 18, 2011 IP