1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Search Console Coverage Issue - Submitted URLs

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by Amin Tabibzada, Sep 26, 2021.

Hi guys,
    I built my website about 7 months ago and I am still fine tuning it. Since the begining, I have had this issue with "Submitted URLs marked 'noindex'". I am attaching a photo so that you get the idea:
    [​IMG]
    I tried everything I knew but the problem seem to persist. Even though, it recently says that validation passed, but as you can see it shows affected pages. I need to urgently address this issue as it is adversely affecting my ranking, thank you.
    Any insights and suggestions are welcome.

Amin Tabibzada, Sep 26, 2021 IP
  2. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Unable to see your attached image. Upload your image to any website like google photo or imgbb and then add URL here, so anyone can see and suggest you better.

You should share website URL also for more better suggestions.

seomanualsubmission, Sep 26, 2021 IP
  3. Amin Tabibzada

Amin Tabibzada Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    https://ozgalore.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Error-Console.jpg

4. Amin Tabibzada

Amin Tabibzada Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

5. Amin Tabibzada

Amin Tabibzada Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    https://ozgalore.com/ is the website URL. Thanks.

6. makoye

makoye Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This simply indicates that Google attempted but was unable to index the page.
    Basically, the URL was considered "submitted," which means it was included in your sitemap, but there was also something on the page that told Googlebot not to index it. It's possible that this is a simple Noindex meta tag. As a result, the page will not appear in the results of a search.
    Try the following :

Check Whether URLs Have Been Marked As ‘NoIndex’
    Please examine the page source of the URLs to see if the "noindex" robots tag is there. Then figure out whether it's a post, page, category, or tag archive.
    Check Rank Math’s Titles & Meta Settings
    Once you determine what type of URLs are set to index then check their settings
    Ensure Settings Match Your Preferences

Examine each tab to confirm that the settings are per your preference. Setting certain links to no-index is a wise idea. especially for Misc. Pages, Authors, and Tags because it might create duplicate content issues and dilute your website’s authority.
    If you see “Noindex” only on individual pages or posts, check the Advanced Tab of that post/page. If you notice the Robots Meta is set to Noindex, then you can select the “Index” option.
    Once the Noindex meta tag has been removed, you can Start Validation in your Google Search Console to let the search engine know about the error being resolved.

I hope this will be helpful.

makoye, Oct 14, 2021 IP