1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Search Console Coverage Errors

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Thomas Scheetz, Mar 24, 2020.

I'm trying to figure out all these errors I'm getting in Google Search Console (95). I have attached a couple screen shots. 1 is the errors and I circle a couple. Ones like this: https://wehearthandmadeboots.com/2020/03/ have me worried because those aren't a tag or category (Wordpress) so I'm not really sure why it's getting a No Index error.

The 2nd screen shot are my setting in All In One SEO in Wordpress for the NOINDEX Settings. Can anyone see what I might have wrong here?

I would make sure the tag and categories wold get followed, but I don't want to get hit with duplicate content.

Should I not be worried about this or anything else that you can see?
    Settings.jpg Errors.jpg
    Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!
    Thanks

Thomas Scheetz, Mar 24, 2020 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Google is certainly playing nicely, the problem appears to be with the plugin (that I don't use)

upload_2020-3-25_15-18-33.png

Wouldn't this be a date archive?

and you've got that as noindex
    upload_2020-3-25_15-20-44.png

Oh and while you're tweaking your site you may want to change the css for the search box - you can barely see what I've typed in there!

upload_2020-3-25_15-22-24.png

sarahk, Mar 24, 2020 IP
  3. LewisH95

LewisH95 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Search Console has identified that your site is affected by one new Index Coverage related issue. This means that Index Coverage may be negatively affected in Google Search results. We encourage you to fix this issue.

LewisH95, Jun 20, 2020 IP