1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google search ads for 50% price (targeted)

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by promotingspace.net, Jun 17, 2007.

Hi
    I can offer you targeted google search ads ( sponsored links) for 50% of its price.
    if you are interested, pm me to get the payment details. include yuo website URL and how much you want to advertise.

promotingspace.net, Jun 17, 2007 IP
  2. maverick0

maverick0 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Could you provide some more info. Where will these ads appear? Will we be able to see the URL? How is this different from adwords?

maverick0, Jun 17, 2007 IP
  3. promotingspace.net

promotingspace.net Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    have you ever searched with Google ( or other search engines)?
    if not search for web hosting now. you'll see some yellow backgrounded result on the top and some on the right. they are marked as "sponsored links".
    when someone searches for webhosting, he will see your link among that links, you site page rank is not high though. your ad will be displayed among that sponsored links.
    If you ask us to display your ads there,( using our coupons) we can advertise the same result for only 50% of the price. that means you get 50% off.
    About visiting the urls, sure. but if you choose to filter your own country, you may need to use a proxy to see your URLs. because i said you can choose to get "targeted" traffic.
    the difference from adwords is that your site url is displayed on other sites in adwords, but in sponsored search it will be shown in Google's site when a related keyword ( that will be determined by you) is queried

promotingspace.net, Jun 17, 2007 IP