1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Says: "This Site May Harm Your Computer!" Some Assistance Appreciated.

Discussion in 'Google' started by Nova, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Nova

Nova Active Member

Best Answers:
    Enjoy your reputation points all of you guys. The more information someone can have on this parasite low-life hackers, the better.

WeWatch...THANKS for finding material that HostGator for some reason could not find.

Even if this minor situation was my fault (as the site isn't that good of a money maker of course...thank god!) I ask myself. Why HostGator didn't found the real extension that was giving me the trouble once they scan the server and my site? Hurricane Ike? Interesting possible answer. Makes me question my 4 year loyalty with them for the second time as they confirm multiple times everything was just "oversuspicious" from Google:cool:

Surely will await there answer, things like this may happen only once. Last time everything was resolved efficiently. Mmmm. Be safe!

Thanks guys.

Nova, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  2. UseShots

UseShots Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you provide the exact search URL?

UseShots, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  3. JohnIbrahim

JohnIbrahim Banned

Best Answers:
    Try resubmittting your site using google webmaster tools

JohnIbrahim, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  4. Nova

Nova Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey mate...

Don't believe all the rumors, it only took 5 business days to remove the warning. I think it pays to follow Google guidelines and seo suggestions, for years they keep paying all my bills.

I no longer have the "This site may harm your computer" warning;)
    5 business days of dilligence and basic appeal letters did it, so a little heads up for those with the same problem...respond fast in removing the problem, carefully explain every detail to Google and stopbadware.org and follow-up 48 hrs later relating your case. That's it, that is all I did. Simple stuff that can happen to anyone can do:)

---------------------------------------

"WeWatch" and UseShots my company owes a lot to you guys for your expertise, your help was right on time. Check the site! Fantastic start in the forum you guys. THANKS a million@! I don't know if it was "SuperNatural" season 4 dude coming back from the dead, but after I watch the 9:00PM new episode it all came back!! (Please disregard the last childish TV comment) Google, Google, what I will do without YOU!

Boy I am HUNGRY for new sites. Time to hit a nice cold NOS:eek:

Nova, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  5. Nova

Nova Active Member

Best Answers:
    No entiendo esto. Que le pasa a este forum ahora.

Nova, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  6. mmuise

mmuise Peon

Best Answers:
    I've seen this on the SERPs, as well. Pretty scary - I can't see anyone in their right mind clicking on a link with that message below it.

mmuise, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  7. Nova

Nova Active Member

Best Answers:
    It all got fixed now and my maths were wrong again. It took 3 business days to get it fixed actually. "WeWatch" and "UseShots"should take most of the credit. Most importantly, if you two see my ugly face in next seminars, make sure to remind me of a few cold ones.

Nova, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  8. myfreeforum

myfreeforum Member

Best Answers:
    I have had a lot of older (and neglected blogs) get hacked and nailed with this. It took up a lot of time to clean it up, but it realy did affect my SERPS, since those blogs were feeding my money sites.

But once I got them cleaned up, it did not seem to take very long to get the warning removed. However, I don't know if they have regained their rankings....doesn't seem like it....

myfreeforum, Sep 18, 2008 IP