1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Sandbox

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by jonnitwo, May 19, 2011.

i am new in this field.

Please tell me about google snadbox. Is this exist or not? And what it effects to our site or traffic.
    Tell me in detail. I am thankful to you.

jonnitwo, May 19, 2011 IP
  2. viinfo123

viinfo123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I dnt think so it is available now...

viinfo123, May 22, 2011 IP
  3. SeniorWarden6407

SeniorWarden6407 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you go onto Google and in the search box, type in 'Google sandbox' - there are several answers there for you.

SeniorWarden6407, May 26, 2011 IP
    hawke777 likes this.
  4. hawke777

hawke777 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't believe Google does that (specifically) anymore, except that the premise is expanded for sites that violate their rules for what denotes good content and practices. Not sure why you're asking, but use webmaster tools first if you feel your site is in trouble.

hawke777, May 31, 2011 IP
  5. cheshpattinson

cheshpattinson Peon

Best Answers:
    we should not break rule of google to avoid sand box. once your site put in sand box you got lots of plenty from google regarding searching.

Thanks
    cheshpattinson

cheshpattinson, May 31, 2011 IP
  6. Zara Marie

Zara Marie Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi. Google Sandbox is a theory that have been steaming to most webmasters especially when their website has just launched. If they can't see their website ranking well (already indexed), they believe that it was sandboxed. Google does this to monitor irrelevant websites from ranking on top because most websites are using some techniques to get easily on top and this is how Google stop them. Google wanted a website to prove itself first before going up.

Zara Marie, Jun 30, 2011 IP
  7. WA08

WA08 Member

Best Answers:
    The sand box, depending on who you follow in the IM community may be real or not. What we do know is that by building links to quickly to you site or applying unethical (black hat) SEO means to your site, you are likely to see your site negatively impacted - you may not get the ranking you expect for a long time. This by some is called "the sandbox". For those impacted - they definitely believe they are walking on sand, it's not stable and hard to maintain balance - no predictable outcome.

Ej

WA08, Jun 30, 2011 IP
  8. WA08

WA08 Member

Best Answers:
    For those that are not sure, type in Google Web Master tools -- go there and sign up.

Ej

WA08, Jun 30, 2011 IP
  9. WA08

WA08 Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, and age of the domain has an impact on this. Google wants to see a natural progression. Go back to basics, having good quality content is key. Naturally building back links over time is another factor.

Ej

WA08, Jun 30, 2011 IP