1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Sandbox FAQ

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by aaron_nimocks, Apr 3, 2006.

1. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    What kind of action?

mmerlinn, Jan 19, 2022 IP
  2. Sophia Hayat

Sophia Hayat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    When and why google move our website to sandbox:confused:

Sophia Hayat, Jan 23, 2022 IP
  3. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Any new site will go into sandbox. I personally seen new sites starting to get organic traffic after about 2 months.
    Why? This is the time Google needs to better evaluate a site and figure out how to rank it.

sultanofseo, May 16, 2022 IP
  4. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google "sandbox" is just a filter for new sites because:
    1. To prevent Spam
    2. Google has no history or data for the site.
    3. The site hasn't established topical relevancy on any one topic yet.

How to speed up the Sandbox filter:
    1. Create a site on an aged domain name that has history/backlinks/topical relevancy
    2. Create lots of clustered content on a single topic/entity
    3. Build trust signals with Social Media accounts, FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc
    4. Build high authority backlinks

kjh-08, Nov 13, 2022 IP
  5. Webys Traffic Inc

Webys Traffic Inc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The "sandbox" is a term frequently used in the context of Google's search engine optimization (SEO). It refers to a hypothetical period where new websites are allegedly "held back" in Google's search results before they can rank more prominently. As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, Google hasn't confirmed the existence of a sandbox. Hence, whether it's real is a matter of debate in the SEO community.

If the sandbox exists and if your website is in it, it would impact your site's ranking across all its pages, potentially limiting visibility. However, it doesn't prevent you from working on your website. You can continue to improve your content, optimize for keywords, and follow other SEO best practices.

The speculated time a website stays in the sandbox ranges from a few months to a year, but there's no definitive timeframe as it's unconfirmed by Google. Recognizing if you're in the sandbox can be tricky. Typically, if you're doing everything right in terms of SEO and still not seeing an expected increase in rankings, you might suspect a sandbox effect.

Building links slowly and naturally can potentially help avoid any negative impacts, sandbox or otherwise. Google values quality and natural growth, so a steady, organic link-building strategy can be beneficial. However, there's no absolute guarantee that it will prevent a hypothetical sandboxing. Remember, the most crucial aspect is to focus on creating valuable, high-quality content that resonates with your audience.

Webys Traffic Inc, Jun 21, 2023 IP
  6. phoenixtropicals

phoenixtropicals AdsP2p.net Peer To Peer Web Advertising Premium Member

Best Answers:
    I started my gardening website in 2004. Got an adsense account and was averaging between $150 and $300 a month. Now days my same website is lucky to break $5. It's a fairly legit site. I simply document my tropical gardening hobby. No nonsense hobby site really. I go look up key search terms for my stuff these days and the first page that pops up is one of these sites that is obviously built just to server ads. Sometimes they even steal paragraphs and photos from my site. If Google is supposed to be doing a great job of ranking quality content at the top they are doing a poor job of it. I have given up on them. Have been methodically removing their ads from my pages and moving over to affiliate links. Stuff that pays when you convert. I am totally up for sharing links with people on this forum. By the way, I know this is an SEO post. My traffic is down quite a lot these days. I think its because Google like 10 years ago decided to make search results local, so being a local gardening website rather than a global gardening website (even possible) scoped me down to a region. Anyways, yah yah, a bunch of saltiness I know. The internet is becoming more like an exclusive club then the wild west like it used to be. Used to be anyone that could write some decent HTML could get some traffic.

phoenixtropicals, Jul 24, 2023 IP
  7. phoenixtropicals

phoenixtropicals AdsP2p.net Peer To Peer Web Advertising Premium Member

Best Answers:
    Getting an analytics account and being an adsense host moves you out of the sandbox I would imagine.

phoenixtropicals, Jul 25, 2023 IP
  8. SIDDIG

SIDDIG Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi everyone a month ago I developed new website called coupfy coupons codes website and best offers and deals it location in middle east I uploaded contan but never got visit from Google I do everything right if some one can check it on page speed and give me solutions here is link https://coupfy.net

SIDDIG, Oct 24, 2023 IP
  9. qasim shofan

qasim shofan Peon

Best Answers:
    مقالة جيدة ومفيدة
    https://alshorafatsho.blogspot.com

qasim shofan, Jan 5, 2024 IP