1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Sandbox Checker Tool

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by surf808, Aug 20, 2008.

1. kevinwalshwhite

kevinwalshwhite Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes this tool is very old. I have already know this site. Some tools does not work.
    Instead of this site I know one website for SEO tools which is better one. And this site is

Moreover the fact that "you will get out of sandbox in 3 months" is just such to SEO guys. Which is impossible.

All you talking about the site is in the sandbox. But no one tells the ways how we can get out of the sandbox.

With my 7 years of experience in SEO, the exact way to find the website is in sandbox or not is that Just search that keyword for the website in all Google results (approx. 1000) on which you have already doing link building work. If you are not get any position in Google with that keyword after get backlinks then it means the website is in sandbox. Some times the website in sandbox does not shows in Google results even if we search same domain name.

I think my post will be helpful to SEO guys.

Also please share your thoughts if you know how can get results for my website skip-hire-manchester.com for the keyword waste plastic Recycling

I do not know why I am not getting results even among the all 100 pages of google. I am not doing any spamming or donot have any spam backlinks.
    I have done purely ethical SEO. I have also used unique content everywhere. And also doing regular work. Please advice me if some one knows anything.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2013
    kevinwalshwhite, Mar 8, 2013 IP
  2. topexnews

topexnews Active Member

Best Answers:
    Tool that check Sandbox does not give you correct info. it works like that: if it can not find your position within 1000 on google for specific keyword, its telling you that you still in sandbox, and email to us so, we can help you get out. Bad business. i won't use it.

topexnews, Aug 23, 2013 IP
  3. carolinelaradeja

carolinelaradeja Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    may i know what is sandbox checker

carolinelaradeja, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  4. tbutterfly

tbutterfly Member

Best Answers:
    what is the use these tool?

tbutterfly, Oct 4, 2013 IP
  5. Neeraj Thakur

Neeraj Thakur Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing such a kind info with us. It’s really works. But it’s just telling the site in sandbox for particular keywords.

Neeraj Thakur, Oct 23, 2013 IP
  6. danielsmitth

danielsmitth Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do you have any tool to check weather the site is in sandbox or not.

danielsmitth, Nov 8, 2013 IP
  7. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    There is no such thing as valid sandbox checker, as the google sandbox is a myth,

Agent000, Mar 13, 2014 IP