1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google sanbox photo

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by movly, Jul 28, 2009.

Google traffic for one of my sites. Dropped suddenly one day, stayed the same for about nine months now google started to send traffic again. Probably how a sandbox looks like

http://img41.imagehaven.net/img.php?id=IC22XDOP43_google_Sandbox.jpg

movly, Jul 28, 2009 IP
  2. xpirtdesign

xpirtdesign Peon

Best Answers:
    Your graph looks very similar to mine, the only difference is the scale of traffic.

xpirtdesign, Jul 28, 2009 IP
  3. seo2rank

seo2rank Banned

Best Answers:
    But if ur site was sand boxed, then how traffic was coming. As in sandbox Google deindex ur site.

seo2rank, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  4. movly

movly Guest

Best Answers:
    traffic was always for the same keywords, no matter what I did, what I changed, how many new links I got, I would always get traffic from google for the same keywords, at a couple of google page rank updates these keywords would change for a few days and it looked like the site was out of the sandbox but then all of the sudden all the new keywords were delisted from google and back in the sandbox.

I doubt I'll ever figure it out why this is happening since the domain is over 8 years old, probably too much seo work can also put you in a sandbox.

movly, Jul 31, 2009 IP
  5. racheldcooley

racheldcooley Peon

Best Answers:
    In my imagination it was like more vertical during the traffic period. Anyways, thank for New drawing.

racheldcooley, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  6. Shagufta

Shagufta Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes if your site is in sandbox how you were getting traffic.
    When the site is new at that time it is in sandbox. I don't:eek: think that it goes again and again into sandbox, and if this happens let me know how it happens.

Shagufta, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  7. BackOfTheNet

BackOfTheNet Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice to have a steady tream off traffic whilst being in the sandbox what are the methods of getting traffic without having to do back breaking link building

BackOfTheNet, Aug 17, 2009 IP