1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Rocks!

Discussion in 'Google' started by Dave E, May 31, 2007.

1. camp185

camp185 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you are not aware of how Google works it is best to simply drink half a bottle of rum, and then read on.

Google is drink, I mean, hick, drunk. They have sucked in so much money down they don't even know they are drunk until one foot steps on the other, and they say, "Oh, I must be drunk.", and then smile because they are. They are happy, they are stupid, they are smart men and woman following the same old thing I have seen so many times in Silicon Valley that their parking lot will soon be empty. Give it a few more years.

They don't know what they are doing. They know how to write code. They know that killer smart employees are worth the big bucks, they don't know how to make money. OH YES, I am sure many of you will say they can make money way better than me, and you are right, yes they did. You do not live 10 miles from them. You do not know how they do business. They throw money away like it means nothing at all. If you were a Google investor you would rip your hair out. They slammed dunked a killer way to find the right search results for most websites, and then they puked all over the results trying to make money. Do you have a Google home page? Well then you must know that Google's home page completely sucks compared to Yahoo's. Do you have Google's email. Well then you must know that it completely sucks compared to Yahoo's. Do you build your websites working them the best you can so they show up in Google's results only to find the results drastically changing a few weeks later? Do you actually read Googles how to build a website so it shows up better in our search results. GOD, that is almost a admission that they can not figure out what site is best for their queries. Dear Webmaster...If you jump through these hoops you will get a better listing. How about build a website, and if it is good, it will be the right result? Google used to be able to do it....Oh, yea...that was before they were trying to make money...Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah. So sick of Google, and I still fricking use them.

As far as I am concerned Google is done, and is only going down. You, You better than me guy...Tell me that your site has not fluctuated over time in the results. Are you going to tell me that it's o.k. because it's just their algorithm? That is like constantly messing with the thermostat. Just pick temp and run with it. If you going to change it it sure has hell be a pretty good reason.

Oh boy...I get the feeling I am going to pay for this one....:)

camp185, Jun 8, 2007 IP