1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google returning NA for all my keywords

Discussion in 'Keyword Tracker' started by akavintz, Sep 28, 2006.

Hi there,

Up until 21st Sept my keywords were returning with values from google. Since then until, so far, today 28th Sept I am recieving NA for all queries.

Also I have never recieved a value from MSN although I have from Yahoo. I assume this means the script is working ok?

Thanks for any light shed.

Vince

akavintz, Sep 28, 2006 IP
  2. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    Have you tried to manually check some of them? If not, try that.

If your site is fairly new. the API may have queried a data center that has not included your data. New sites often play the now you see me now you don't game.

Shannon

Smyrl, Sep 28, 2006 IP
  3. kirko

kirko Active Member

Best Answers:
    i'm getting the same thing as of sept 29th, and everything had been working for a long time. google seems to be dead but msn and yahoo are still working.

what gives?

k

kirko, Oct 1, 2006 IP
  4. Smyrl

Best Answers:
    Obviously I do not know, but I suggest you try adding a new keyword digitalpoint for the URL www.digitalpoint.com and see what happens. It should show up assuming you are not out of Google queries.

If all of your keywords fall below 200 or the depth which you have set to check, you should get NA but it would be surprising they would all fall at once like that; however I found one of my ISP's down about ten o'clock three nights in a row. The sites came back in each night but evidently MSN visited at the worng time for I am seeing NA for some of the sites involved.

In the event you have used up your 1000 queries for the day, twenty four hours from now rather than clicking on check all, try manually checking a couple and see what happens.

Good luck.

************ At the moment I can not search MSN period. Seems they have a problem. *************

Smyrl, Oct 1, 2006 IP
  5. kirko

kirko Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is strange that all my google entries completely dropped off all at once and on the same day, msn and yahoo are fine. I have the update running from the suggested cron entry which has been in place for several months with no issue until now.
    - I made sure the keyowrd is still showing up on google and it is.
    - I've deleted the top keyword and then reentered it ... and got the same N/A result.
    - I did the manual update to no avail.

The only thing left is to create a new profile and see if i get the same problem, maybe it's somethng on the digitalpoint side that is malfunctioning on my account.

k

kirko, Oct 1, 2006 IP
  6. Smyrl

Best Answers:
    If you PM me a URL and keyword I will check and see what happens for me.

Smyrl, Oct 1, 2006 IP
  7. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Most likely data center flux...

digitalpoint, Oct 2, 2006 IP
  8. D'Godown

D'Godown Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey same happenned with me too, I had 1st ranking with some of keywords and yesturday rank came to 25ish position with those keywords.

D'Godown, Oct 2, 2006 IP
  9. keep

keep Peon

Best Answers:
    I have had the same problem with google, happened about 3 weeks ago.

It just ind. N/A for all keywords even for our web site name which is very unique not used for anything else on the entire internet. We have been 1st on this keyword for the past many many month I have been using keyword tracker from Dig. Point. until about 3 weeks ago when it all whent down hill.

And it does not matter if I make a search manually (click on a single keyw).

If making a search over many google servers as you can do on http://www.mcdar.net/dance/ we are 1st with our own web site name on all data centers.

Our site is about 2 years old.

Flux.....it can not be unless dig. point make the searches on G' server located at Bora Bora (middle of the pacific FYI) :D

keep, Oct 3, 2006 IP
  10. taccomc

taccomc Guest

Best Answers:
    I just checked my keywords after signing up to Keyword tracker a few days ago. All my keywords stayed the same ( mostly N/A) but one of them had a daily change of -9,994. I haven't done a thing to my site, what would make such a dramatic change? By the way my site and keywords are very much a small niche industry only related to the state of California Construction Industry.

taccomc, Oct 5, 2006 IP
  11. Smyrl

Best Answers:
    You will find you receive swings like that occasionally. Always try manually rechecking. I track around 200 keyword phrases and every day I have a handfull like that. They usually show back up a few days later.

Smyrl, Oct 5, 2006 IP
  12. sc123

sc123 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am having the same issue, but the digitalpoint keyword appears currently so I'm guessing it's data center flux. Thanks for the informative post!
    -SC

sc123, Oct 31, 2006 IP