1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google regected my application WHY?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Omar, Jun 25, 2006.

1. tonyinabox

tonyinabox Peon

Best Answers:

No, you won't have a chance tfor new account even it is your new website. They won't accept. Wait.. if they accepted and found that your account related with old account. you will be banned again no matter how much money you make and you got nothing.

why don't try YPN or something else? ;)

tonyinabox, Jun 26, 2006 IP
  2. Endurer

Endurer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lmao! omar are you from Pakistan?

I would suggest that you move your forums to the main (index) page of your website and scrap this ranking script as one of those things that your site has to offer.

As far as being banned is concerned, my best advice to you would be to contact adsense support and get your account reinstated instead of applying for a new one. Play safe and no one will get hurt. :)

Endurer, Jun 26, 2006 IP
  3. BNix

BNix Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm , try to get another ads. Adsense isn't one in the world
    At least it's better than tons of MFA site :D

BNix, Jun 26, 2006 IP
  4. BNix

BNix Peon

Best Answers:
    I've a little suggestion to you , Your forum is so muchh , Totalize it in one big forum is may better

Oh , and vBulletin is very strictly with it's license. Be sure to have a license

BNix, Jun 26, 2006 IP
  5. SmoothMoney

SmoothMoney Peon

Best Answers:
    When i applied a few years ago i simply signed up with my Myspace.com Account and it got accepted.

SmoothMoney, Jun 26, 2006 IP
  6. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, genius, Adsense doesn't ban the site, they ban the publisher. That means you.

jackburton2006, Jun 26, 2006 IP
  7. iowadawg

iowadawg Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    That is too easy for this guy!
    He wants back in so he will not understand what is said here.
    He wants to game adsense and cheat the system.
    Won't work!

iowadawg, Jun 26, 2006 IP
  8. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    No matter, if you have a brand new site or a brand brand new site, once you are banned from adsense, you are gone. Move on....

Plus, you have a toplist site, these kind of sites usually do not make into Adsense..

The Webmaster, Jun 26, 2006 IP
  9. Omar

Omar Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats the nice behavior.... Yeh I am from Pakistan. I want to play FAIRLY but these ppl are still blaming me... I just want to ask a minor question from all of that...... "If one from you made a MISTAKE, have a right to live in this world or NOT, If NO! you have'nt made any mistake in your lives"? Be OPEN, and keep ur hearts OPEN thats what LIFE says to us!!!!

Let me clear one thing that my OLD site was banned due to invalid clicks as they claimed but atleast I am proud that I have'nt made any rubbish like this!!! Even what you ppl think......... its ur thinking........ i cant stop you........ i cant commond over ur THINKING!! Just Think BAD BAD and BAD!!! I am not angree at you....... bcz if i am clear then why should i present arugus u ? No need okay!! If u cant help me dont reply here... I really selute those whe always look to HELP Others.... but those who always think to fight over....... no problem its up to ur BRAIN... its BRAIN problem!

Regards

Omar, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  10. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    Yo buddy, I am with you, Go ahead and reapply. what happend if they regected your brand new site?? make another brand brand new site.
    let me give you a tip.
    go to this site- http://www.freeturnkey.net/scripts.html scroll down and download jokes script then search for tons of jokes/articles on the net (ezinearticles.com is a mine of articles) stuff that script website with tons of articles and yay!! your barnd brand new website is ready... without spending even a single dime, I can guarantee you that do exactly as I explained and you will make your way to adsense...

Sounds good??? Does it make you happy
    I hope so....

But buddy let me tell you the truth........

Your logics and arguement cant do anything with your adsense fate.
    you will get your way back to adsense only to see that you are banned again.. guyz over google dont easily forget and they rarely forgive...

So my advise is do not even try to get back in adsense, its over, its all over.
    Move on in your life, you have lost your chance to be in adsense, your logics and arguement will do no good for you.....

but even if you want to give it a try go ahead, do it, just do us a favor dont came back crying "Why the hell google banned me again, I didnt even looked at my ads, let alone clicking". Yes!!!!!! They are like this.

The Webmaster, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  11. tonyinabox

tonyinabox Peon

Best Answers:
    no one can help you even i want to help very much because you won't be accept to enter the program again. even you pass they approve, they will ban your account finally and just waste time and waste those money.

Only one safe way is try to reinstate your old account.

tonyinabox, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  12. Endurer

Endurer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Omar bhai the thing is that if you really want an adsense account, You should get the old account reinstated. Email the adsense team, explain your position, past issues, and assure them that it won't happen again in future. Given that they reinstate your old account you can move ahead to the next step, which is to add content to your website. Let me guess, are you trying to compete with pakranks? Being honest, It's useless to do that. If you are trying to gather Pakistani webmasters then bear in mind that 90% of them are not after ranks or other such stuff. Offer articles on your niche, move the forums to your main page & gather members to your forum, engage them in discussions.

Believe me you will get nowhere with your new account once you are previously suspended from the system. They WILL find it out, It's not just the address & Payee name, they have plenty of other resources to track you. This Topic can very well serve the purpose to get your prospective new account terminated again.

Everyone around is trying to help you, don't be stubborn, please. :)

Endurer, Jun 27, 2006 IP