1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google really frustrates me!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Veronica Ruggiero, Jul 14, 2014.

1. LogicMethod

LogicMethod Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yeah people have made it the nor so to say,thus even finding another search engine you would like might be difficult.

LogicMethod, Jan 28, 2015 IP
  2. liteon

liteon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I cannot agree with this theory.
    I use Canon. I like Google, but I use Yahoo and Bing too. As well as Ask.
    People do not drive only 1 type of car. People don't like only 1 choice.
    GoDaddy or Namecheap?
    BMW or Mercedes?
    Honda or Suzuki?
    Bing or Google?
    Answers will be different, as Google can't be only 1 on the net.
    It might take a leadership, but same as Microsoft, there is a Linux.

liteon, Jan 28, 2015 IP
  3. Edward Johnson

Edward Johnson Active Member

Best Answers:
    comparision of google and bing is does not make any sense, because both are best in their own place.
    google is father of search engine, while bing is just like google's elder son. so,you have to admit that son never becomes greater than his father.
    • google is answer of all universal question.
    • google has evrything that we are looking for.
    • google > bing in each and every sence.
    • google have all the things that bing has, also that things which bing hasn't.
    • google = bing + other than bing.
    hence, just trust on google faithfully and make google your best friens and google will solve your all search queries kie mother.

Edward Johnson, Mar 13, 2015 IP
  4. Search Wire

Search Wire Peon

Best Answers:
    Its not easy to fight with spam. Google really has been working so hard to rectify the search results and improved alot. I have also used bing and yahoo , I am not much impressed with them.

Search Wire, Apr 7, 2015 IP
  5. SEO_WatchDog

SEO_WatchDog Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can see Catt Cutts laughing at this thread :))

SEO_WatchDog, Apr 8, 2015 IP
  6. joshuthomas

joshuthomas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    the very reason Google frustrates and makes heaps of people unhappy is the very reason they are the best! You can't be successful and make everyone happy when you have to judge who is the best. Google has been doing an awesome job in changing and fine tuning itself over the past dacade to counter web spam and thats what makes them and real businesses like us rank high on Google search when there are so many black hat and low quality spammy websites around..

joshuthomas, Apr 22, 2015 IP
  7. masterbusiness

masterbusiness Banned

Best Answers:
    That's right google offers a lot of tools. If bing really is better then why is it still not more popular than google? It doesn't mean if the search engine is popular that people disregard its negative sides. Like friendster who was then outranked by facebook. Who's first doesn't really matter but whose the best. :D

masterbusiness, Apr 29, 2015 IP
  8. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to build a web site that google will love you need to scale back on the crap you read in SEO articles. Forget about keyword stuffing, link building with meaningless keyword link descriptions, submitting to directories etc. Just focus on building REAL pages and REAL content. Stick to the basics and nothing more.

1. Your content should out weight your code.

2. Your topic should be your focus first and keywords second.

3. SOME of the text in your title tag should appear in H1, paragraph, bold and in your content. There should always be something relative at the bottom as well.

4. You can use Keyword analyzer tools but only focus on 2-3 words (5 TOPS!!) per page. And never over do it!!

5. It's ok to release an article on your web site but don't waste your time with directories and other just for seo sites.

6. If you make the occasional Blog or Forum post linking to your site make sure it damn well is relevant to the Blog or Forum and is NOT spam.

7. Regularly update the information on your web site by adding new content at least once every couple weeks.

8. Write VALID HTML/CSS code that is cross browser accessible and responsive for mobile devices.

9. Stop taking the SEO advice of idiots who are living in the past or total clueless.

10. Start worrying about the content you are delivering to the visitor instead of the search engine.

If you follow these 10 simple rules you will rank well in Google. How well will simply depend on how GOOD your content is. I've designed all of my web sites around this process... and during the SEO Blackhat days my web site received little to none...but with every update on Google and other search engines I'm getting more and more traffic.

The updates are your friend.

NetStar, Apr 29, 2015 IP
  9. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Dogpile has a pretty good following, try that one.

usasportstraining, Apr 29, 2015 IP