1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Real Time Search

Discussion in 'Google' started by maneetpuri, Dec 11, 2009.

Hi

You guys must be knowing this that Google has lauched its Real Time Search Function on by including it in its regular SERPs.
    But there are some tweaks in it see here

With having all this mess in Google's regular search playground, what all the things you will suggest to keep in mind while doing SEO for a website now days.

As of now Google has merged SMO in SEO so how you will define your SEO stretagy to target SMO results in your SEO serps?

Lets discuss and extract some good things from it to help your business grow with this.

Cheers,

maneetpuri, Dec 11, 2009 IP
  2. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This gonna be interesting for sure. Most of the social sites are nofollow. I wonder how Google would take that into account.

webcosmo, Dec 11, 2009 IP
  3. magnettechnologies

magnettechnologies Peon

Best Answers:
    ys i am really happy, its really good real time search by google

magnettechnologies, Dec 11, 2009 IP
  4. cheeta.admin

cheeta.admin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well its really great i have also post the detail on my blog as well.

cheeta.admin, Dec 11, 2009 IP
  5. mark5inc

mark5inc Member

Best Answers:
    Well it is a big loss in traffic for top position sites.

mark5inc, Dec 11, 2009 IP
  6. majestic12

majestic12 Peon

Best Answers:
    Re. Marks comment about the traffic loss...

If Google add this to their standard search it will be awful, I saw a version today and new results were popping up every second. No normal sites were in the results just blog posts. For those sites that sell products or services it will be a disaster, for folk using adwords to sell it may mean more people searching for products will click on the ads.

From the point of view of a search engine user I thought it was terrible, new results popping up every few seconds did not allow me to focus on anything and all I was seeing was facebook and twitter posts that were only "slightly" focused on the subject I was searching for..

Hopefully this will be something that google enable to be used via a tick box, if it is to be part of the standard search without the searcher having a choice then this is the worst thing to happen on the web ever.

It's early days so lets just see what the facts are...

majestic12, Dec 11, 2009 IP