1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Ranking Show Different Result

Discussion in 'Google' started by happykahlon, Dec 22, 2015.

Hello DP Member,

I have a query, I am facing a problem with Google ranking, Actually my client of UK checked keyword ranking but he found different results from mine. I checked the ranking on google.co.uk and cleared all temporary data from my system. So, what can be the reason of showing different results on Google? Please suggest.

happykahlon, Dec 22, 2015 IP
  2. tomarmstrong

tomarmstrong Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It may be that your client or you have localised rankings showing when they search for the term.

Another thing it may be is that when you visited the .co.uk version of Google it put you back to your original Google. It does that with me and it takes me a few times to actually get on the country specific engine I want.

tomarmstrong, Dec 24, 2015 IP
  3. drues1986

drues1986 Active Member

Best Answers:
    first change your IP to UK if not possible use private browser and search in google uk then you will find accurate ranking.

drues1986, Dec 24, 2015 IP
  4. Aditya Thakur

Aditya Thakur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yeah sure! you can try to change IP and Browser as well, actually, this problem comes due to our browsing cache and also depend on what query we are searching continuously. and maybe you logged in your browser try to logout, clear your cache and put UK ip and it will be better if you change the browser too. Hope this will help you.

Aditya Thakur, Dec 25, 2015 IP
  5. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You should search on UK proxy server ( https://www.englandproxy.co.uk/ ) for get accurate ranking result of your website ranking....

Aryans, Dec 25, 2015 IP
  6. DanielMartens

DanielMartens Member

Best Answers:
    Different countries google search results differs, its normal sense. don't care more about that and keep on doing well in your local search result is well enough.

DanielMartens, Jan 7, 2016 IP