1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Ranking issue

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by sejalpatel15jan, Jul 23, 2011.

1. john orton

john orton Peon

Best Answers:
    Well its not a big issue, such fluctuation usually happen without any reason. Secondly this may the affect of latest Panda Algorithm update. Thirdly some times it may happen due to Google dance. So don't worry, your keyword will come backk soon.

john orton, Aug 2, 2011 IP
  2. sejalpatel15jan

sejalpatel15jan Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey guys i m working on off page but then also i m not getting the proper result can you just tell me how much submission i wll do per day and what article, bookmarking, classifieds. Do i submit on new sites or the old one. If i wll change content then google wll not banned or penalty my site becoz of google panda update so thats why i m not changing anything to my site i m doing off page since last one month my site still stuck on 12 position so wat to do next plz help me out and i m also trying

Thank you so much guys plz help me

sejalpatel15jan, Aug 5, 2011 IP