1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google PPC not working

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by pablo123, Jun 25, 2014.

Guys,

I am running two PPC campaigns for two clients.

Client A - Number of conversions increased from 12 to 64. Cost-per-conversion down from $373.74 to $87.35. Conversion rate up from 0.30% to 1.20%.

Client B - No change whatsoever no matter what I try. I have tried 3 different landing pages, tried exact match, added/paused keywords, changed ad. copy, added negative keywords, tried to bid high/low, tried the weekend/week days, specific hours of the day.

I am at a loss what to do with this campaign. it just won't work. i have been working on this account for 6 months now. there are almost no leads. historically, this account has never worked, even before me.

can u guys please tell me why its not happening. what can i do. the daily budget for client B is just $30. is it because of the low budget? client A has a daily budget of $210.

client B offers "translation services".

please send in your comments/suggestions.

thanks for all your help.

pablo123, Jun 25, 2014 IP