1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Plus with New Interface. Like it or not?

Discussion in 'Google+' started by Arick unirow, May 15, 2013.

1. moemediagroup

moemediagroup Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I see alot of people don't like google + but I find myself going over their using it more and more. With the google hangout, I think that thing will start to pickup for google plus. One thing that I have notices that when I share my article from my websites I'm seeing a higher ranking in google. Over all I'm loving the new layout.

moemediagroup, Jun 4, 2013 IP
  2. alexandrubitca

alexandrubitca Active Member

Best Answers:
    everything's fine but I hate the gigantic cover billboard photo. what for? it just kills the meaning of profiles and pages. there is an unwritten rule that the best page is the one that doesn't oblige you to scroll down... G+ killed this rule too. awful.

alexandrubitca, Jun 17, 2013 IP
  3. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Surely there would be some people love it while the other didn't like at all.
    Old interface didn't seem to work for some peoples while new interface seem attract more users.

If you carefully see links if G+, it is Do Follow by default if links was added using 'insert link' interface. It will be nofollwed if added directly to post. However, I think it just another eye candy.:D

I don't like it either but I see some people use it nicely in their profiles. I wish the team give an option to show favorite albums (just covers) or photos which are scaled to fit the screen. Nine scaled pictures are better than one very big photos. Each photos would flip when anyone click it.

Arick unirow, Jun 17, 2013 IP
  4. alexandrubitca

alexandrubitca Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, that would be a great use of it or they could kind of implement the profile/page information on these cover images so they'll be just some king of wallpapers (in a way like twitter does).

alexandrubitca, Jun 17, 2013 IP