1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Plus Business Page and new "Website" offer?

Discussion in 'Google+' started by Nigan, Feb 10, 2020.

Hello everyone,,
    I have Google+ for my business. I checked the email of the G+ stats the other day and decided to go to the Google My Business dashboard page. On the left side are a number of links but toward the bottom there is a "Website" link. When I click on that I'm invited to personalize and then launch the "Website" page and there is a domain name suggestion along with a price of $12 (and some other prices).

What is this? Is this for a new website separate from the G+ page? Or is it a unique G+ page? Also, has anyone used this in the past? I can't fins any info or help section for the "Website" link on the My Business dashboard page. I'd be a bit more inclined to purchase something if I knew it was something of Google's and not some 3rd party.

Nigan, Feb 10, 2020 IP
  2. Trophy Fitness Clothing

Trophy Fitness Clothing Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Nigel, intersted to see if you managed to suss this out yet. I am in the exact same process right now. I am waiting for the verification postcard and also have been faced with the add images and website option! Please let me know.

Trophy Fitness Clothing, May 14, 2021 IP
  3. Sumon Rheza

Sumon Rheza Peon

Best Answers:
    Is there any alternative plan for google+

Sumon Rheza, Jul 15, 2021 IP