1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Plus as an individual or Business

Discussion in 'Google+' started by theplastickid, Apr 26, 2016.

I had some pretty good success with Google plus a couple of years back. I joined some communities and my articles were shared like crazy.

I want to dive back in with the new company I am starting but am unsure of a couple of things.

Before I promoted all of my content through a personal page and added a ton of people to my circles (I remember at the time you could only add people to circles via a personal account)

This time around I want to do it via a business page. I've noticed that circles have been removed for both personal and business and instead they have been replaced by followers.

Is there any difference between the two? If I promote as an individual (personal profile) or just purely the business page?

Would love some feedback on this issue if anyone has any experience here. Would also be good to know if Google+ carries as much weight as it used to a couple of years back.

Thanks you all!

theplastickid, Apr 26, 2016 IP
  2. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, I think you can use Google+ as for your personal needs and for your business too! I can say, that Google+ is very good and interesting social network for a lot of users! Thanks for it, you can have a lot of followers and share with interesting and actuality posts!

JudySlean, May 12, 2016 IP
  3. evao.nale

evao.nale Peon

Best Answers:
    Google Plus is both individual or business. you can easily start local citation using google plus. Google plus help to create google community

evao.nale, May 25, 2016 IP
  4. robinbd4u

robinbd4u Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your google plus business page verified ? your profile verified ? Give us both your profile and business page URL. also tell us what kind of business you are trying to promote. Then I could suggest you what will better for you.

robinbd4u, May 26, 2016 IP