1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Places Updates

Discussion in 'Google+' started by Growhighseo, Feb 19, 2013.

Hi frnd,
    I have updated photos before a week on google place listing. When will I get this live on search result page???
    I have changed my address in google place. Mine in active business listing.When can I see this changes live ???
    Will it take several weeks???
    Please any one help me....

Growhighseo, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  2. Pankaj Raghav

Pankaj Raghav Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Growhighseo,

I have seen such issues with my clients. You can get the images updated and live on your website after atleast 1 week. You have to wait for that time.
    For the address, when I updated my clients address, i did it in the way that it remain active and the updated information was live after 2 weeks. For your case it is important to know have you reverified the listing after address update or it remain activated.

Thanks

Pankaj Raghav, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  3. annaboyle

annaboyle Peon

Best Answers:
    I have read a post few days back, in which the person said that he submitted a post to Google Places, and after waiting for many days he didn't receive any reply from Google.
    Then suddenly after 3 years, he received a mail with live link on Google for his post, and he was shocked.
    So, i am not telling you that your update gonna take this much time, but yes you have to be patient becasue world wide web is having huge content, and Google needs some time obviously.

annaboyle, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  4. Growhighseo

Growhighseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanx Pankaj Raghav and annaboyle, I have got my updates live

Growhighseo, Feb 24, 2013 IP
  5. annaboyle

annaboyle Peon

Best Answers:
    wow! that's great.:)

annaboyle, Feb 24, 2013 IP
  6. Growhighseo

Growhighseo Peon

Best Answers:
    I have created google map and google place listing for the same business. Now my listing have disappeared from search result page for the business name. Should I have to delete the google map listing?
    Is these two listing have merged and not showing in search result page?
    Please help me.....

Growhighseo, Apr 17, 2013 IP