1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Places Optimisation

Discussion in 'Services' started by drees5761, Apr 12, 2012.

My work involves validating the listing if the company isn't already listed, getting regular citations, reviews, optimized photo's, descriptions etc. After 2 months then i do you-tube videos etc, all this is ongoing so once you get a higher place you stay there!
    I never promise to get to the top of Google Places (although we have done on many occasions), but we usually see an upward movement after 2 months, again depending on the competition.
    Also i have clients who have 4 or more places listings, so i then do a sliding scale charge.
    If you are interested and want to outsource your workload please let me know asap, as i can only do so many listings, as you can imagine it is very time consuming and i always give my customers 100%.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
    drees5761, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  2. sphere1

sphere1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 5
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I do apologies but is the work you exactly do.

sphere1, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  3. jitendra05

jitendra05 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I need guy who can perform some offpage seo for me. If interested then PM me with your services and charges

jitendra05, Apr 13, 2012 IP