1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google penalty in case we increase nos. of links

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Rinku2013, Jan 31, 2015.

Hi All,

I have site about poker. Usually I am getting 2 or 3 links in a month for that site. But now I want to get more links to increase the ranking of this site as well its DA and PA. I am planning to increase the nos. of links to 15-20 in a month. It will be mixture of links from blog comments, directory submission and article submission.

But I want to know if Google can penalize my site due to sudden increase of nos. of links ?
    If yes then how many links should I do on monthly basis ?
    I will really appreciate expert advise.

Thanks,

Rinku2013, Jan 31, 2015 IP
  2. foka

foka Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    IMHO, Sudden increase in links with more content being added on site will do no harm as long as link building is very natural. I do not beleive directory submission is considered natural link building.

foka, Feb 2, 2015 IP
  3. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The number of links you're talking about probably won't throw any flags. One suggestion would be not to ping them all or anything like that. Instead, let Google discover them naturally. I wouldn't go building hundreds per day or month if your site is still kinda new, but 15-20 isn't bad.

Remember to keep the links of good quality. Directory links aren't really worth it anymore and be sure to spin your articles or keep them completely unique. 15-20 good links per month will help, 15-20 crappy links per month might still not do much.

FPForum, Feb 8, 2015 IP
  4. doumains

doumains Peon

Best Answers:
    It will also depend on where your link is coming from. Just like what @FPForum said, the quality of links are important. But it is harder in your niche (gambling) to find 'good' quality backlinks. I would say skip the directory submission and stick to article and comment links.

doumains, Feb 8, 2015 IP