1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google page rank

Discussion in 'Google' started by sarsy, Dec 17, 2010.

1. mygold

mygold Peon

Best Answers:
    There are a lots of tools are there .You can use SEO tools to getting google page rank.SEO tools is the best to getting PR.

mygold, Jan 18, 2011 IP
  2. Lazarus2513

Lazarus2513 Peon

Best Answers:
    From what I have seen it is about the content and the time the site is up. All things being equal it seems that a two year old site pulls more than the same site with the same content that is only 6 months old. Create content and create content make it a real project over time, not a sprint.

Lazarus2513, Jan 18, 2011 IP
  3. Daniel12Rudd

Daniel12Rudd Peon

Best Answers:
    I've found that submitting articles to ezinearticles provides your site with a good backlink

Daniel12Rudd, Jan 22, 2011 IP
  4. karizma07

karizma07 Active Member

Best Answers:
    do on page SEO more than off page SEO, you'll get your results faster.

karizma07, Jan 22, 2011 IP
  5. Katty61163

Katty61163 Peon

Best Answers:
    so, it might be a good idea to put a small page rank icon to your site to check and display your Google rankings right on your web site pages.

Katty61163, Jan 23, 2011 IP
  6. thejoker123

thejoker123 Peon

Best Answers:
    quality content/meta tags FOR EACH PAGE/ backlinks

thejoker123, Jan 25, 2011 IP
  7. faysal969

faysal969 Member

Best Answers:
    Make back links with DoFollow sites which are related to your niche.

The pages with which you will make links should have high page rank.

For making backlinks do blog commenting, forum posting, profile link building, social bookmarking, Link Wheel, etc.

faysal969, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  8. musk_oxem

musk_oxem Member

Best Answers:
    with pray for God and you must have many donors for everyone which requires

musk_oxem, Feb 16, 2011 IP
  9. 123akshay

123akshay Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to improve page rank, you should have Unique content + Fresh content + High PR Backlinks

123akshay, Feb 17, 2011 IP
  10. jhkoenig

jhkoenig Peon

Best Answers:
    Post guest blogs on related sites, and set up pages on EzineArticles, Squidoo and HubPages to generate awareness and back links. I'm only a few months ahead of you with my newest site (WannaBuddy.com, all feedback is appreciated) so these steps are very fresh in my mind. My traffic is doubling every week and my bounce rate continues to be very low (4% or less).

Good luck! Lots of work ahead, but very rewarding.

jhkoenig, Feb 25, 2011 IP
  11. shirley.williams

shirley.williams Peon

Best Answers:
    Google ranks websites in their directory using a measure referred to as GPR. For more information on the Google PageRank Algorithm,

shirley.williams, Feb 28, 2011 IP
  12. okpa

okpa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    make posts every 5 min /every day fresh content only

okpa, Feb 28, 2011 IP
  13. Fabrizio Van Marciano

Fabrizio Van Marciano Peon

Best Answers:
    Build quality backlinks, as many as possible I know its a lot simpler being said than done. I've also found article publishing and guest posting is a great way to build backlinks, work at it and you will get the results.

Fabrizio Van Marciano, Mar 1, 2011 IP
  14. juan9008

juan9008 Peon

Best Answers:
    This canicule at home, annihilation big things.
    <a href=" http://www.moncler-outlet-mall.com">moncler outlet</a> 9 o 'clock deathwatch up every day, while added than ten bed to eat nets,. Daytime get to the Internet, watching TV, occasionally go out lay basketball. Night is consistently at home, movies, television, a space, until night about a bit. Only a little advantageous is to address something, online, or apple-pie up some above things.

This year the winter vacation, wasn't happy. Especially New Year afterwards this 10 days, is basically cloister at home. The aboriginal plan, achievement this year out to see anniversary added afresh afterwards classmate, afterwards all day much. But like my acquaintance say, these eventually became just say, just think, no absolute implementation. To me, this seems consistently a bit inevitable.

Because my disposition lacks outward, they can
    <a href=" http://www.louboutin-outlet.net">louboutin</a>consistently so just cloister in home, even if I was in the rural areas. I'm not acceptable at communication, not acceptable at and acquaintance babble say ground, are not acceptable at and accompany go out to play. Sometimes, I anticipate this absolutely is useless.

This, a lot of humans assume to accept to prove it. I never wear, aswell will not eat, don't live, aswell will not do. My face, not ugly, but aswell will alarm abroad endless devils. I never accept any skill, and not the fields, nor the kitchen below. I such a man, and affected aloft a bargain academic life, the accomplished abortive advocate. I don't absolutely apperceive how this man lived for 20 years, maybe god played a nap, so alive.

These canicule in the home, basically don't read. Not no book ah, acutely in bed, but I was not acclimatized down to read. The aboriginal nurturance abstraction habits should all absent similarly, how can this how could I "nerd" name.

The addiction of autograph blog, aback the home
    <a href=" http://www.christian-louboutin-stores.com">christian louboutin store</a>will aswell disappeared. Maybe the one ages anemic water, annihilation can bethink the garbage. But it aswell can't decay abroad ah, al of a sudden wish to my diary, ligatures are so hard, can I still do something?

Eye accessible will be reopened, besides I a lot of acceptance accept been aperture a muscle. The apple classmates tomorrow should accept gone, I abandoned am left. Those who wish to accommodated people, this winter anniversary is apparent no best run. Those who wish to see of book, this winter aswell attending not finished. Those who wish to address diary, this winter anniversary will not presented.

If one begins, and added agitation will come, and I still aggregate after preparation. Wait until this time, I affliction it extremely. However there is no affliction medicine, it is absurd to put aback the alarm back, I afresh on this sigh, after any use.

I just wish to, abysmal analysis their own fault,
    <a href=" http://www.vibram-shoes-sale.com">vibram shoes sale</a> not achievement will abide such mistakes. As the adage goes, JinBuHuan dissipated back. Today I aback had accustomed mistakes, they absolutely corrected. Although aperture day closer, but I can save added a little ah.

From now on, I will be austere with himself. I noticed his feed, accouter and shelter, aswell a little bit dress up oneself, the a lot of active little speciality. I apperceive that this doesn't appear overnight, but have to alpha from overnight.

From now on, I will actual administration himself. Apprehend added books and watch beneath TV computer; Address a diary, little added decay time sleep; Many accompany and beneath fiddled while acquaintance adaptable
    <a href=" http://www.vibram-shoes-store.com">5 vibram shoes</a> phone. I wish every moment admonish yourself, do a admire the time.

Later, I can't apprentice that the old being sees the being too appearance, I wish to hone their, do a absolutely advantageous being in society

juan9008, Mar 1, 2011 IP
  15. awab ahmad

awab ahmad Peon

Best Answers:
    First you have to post good content in website.
    Your design should b attractive and light because google don't likh the heavy site.
    Off page optimization is an important factor.
    You should do organic marketing of it.If you are doing succesfully you will see after some time you will able to get good google Rank.

awab ahmad, Mar 1, 2011 IP
  16. michaeliqbal121

michaeliqbal121 Peon

Best Answers:
    Google is the best

michaeliqbal121, Mar 2, 2011 IP
  17. aniltondak

aniltondak Peon

Best Answers:
    Good quality of articles certainy give high rank. You can see my website by typing aniltondak in google search.

aniltondak, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  18. sohpia z

sohpia z Peon

Best Answers:
    Of course good content is the first step. Quality backlinks on high PR websites are one of the improtant factors to improve page rank.

sohpia z, Mar 17, 2011 IP
  19. marknel

marknel Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need a quality domain name with SEO rich website design supported by informative and dynamic content.Participate in related forums and blogs and integrate with blurb and Socializing communities like Twitter and Facebook.You will not only receive direct traffic flow but increased search engine rank.

marknel, Mar 17, 2011 IP
  20. Jesse12

Jesse12 Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Friends..
    To increase a Page Rank of website there are so many points which you need to tack care. I am discussing some of them..
    1. Increase the quality back links for your website.
    2. Your content must be unique that is there should not be any duplicate content.
    3. Make your website user friendly as well as search engine friendly.
    4. Increase the off page activities to increase the traffic of your website.

Jesse12, Mar 18, 2011 IP