1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Page One service ~ Guaranteed or money back

Discussion in 'Services' started by BoyBad, Feb 22, 2012.

Google Page One Service
    100% White Hat ​

Description
    We are well expertise in the field of SEO and Goolge Places. We Guarantee first page, or money-back. We do not want to claim anything; it is our work that speaks for us. We offers services that include:

Search Engine Optimization
    Link Building
    SEM Services
    Social Media Marketing
    Search Engine Reputation
    Content Writing
    and Management Services all over the world. Whether you have a big business or a small one, you always need a website to promote your business and to serve people far and wide. And when you have a site of your own SEO becomes a crucial part to help you in promoting your site and reach out to genuine people.
    SEO helps in positioning your website in the Search engine and also helps in improving your site ranking. Adopting this strategy will be helpful in increasing the number and quality of visitors that you get.

[​IMG]
    Why To Select Us?
    Our team is highly experienced and executes the best solutions after proper research and analysis. We emphasize on providing a customized solution for your site so that it does not appear over crowded and over loaded. We also offer cutting edge and strategic marketing services irrespective of whether your business is big or small, to help you promote your business.

Price
    We charge our users based on milestone. If your website is not at first page within the duration of 2-3 months, then your money is back. Duration depends upload the competition of keywords.

There is no review copy as it cost money and time. Also we refund your payment if your website is not at first page.

PM me with any questions regarding this. Also PM me with your website url and keywords which you wish to be ranked in Google's first page. I will reply you with price.

Regards,
    BoyBad​

BoyBad, Feb 22, 2012 IP