1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google & Other Redirect Backlinks to Increase DR

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by ChanteMajchrzak, Oct 14, 2021.

Hi All!
    I am running a technology blog for 2-3 years. In the beginning, I only used the guest posting backlinking approach and its DR was around 55. Later, it turned into 35 and nowadays, it is 25. I again made few dofollow backlinks from high authority dofollow sites but it didn't change.

So, yesterday, I pick a service from Fiverr and even it was mentioned on the gig that he is not using redirect links but I noticed he is using Google redirect and other blog links. When I talked he said don't worry and bla bla.

Now, I am in great tension and don't know what to do. Can I get any decrease in traffic and rankings from this service? And after few days, can my spam score can go up? Please share your experiences and suggestions.

Or tell me if it is harmful so I will immediately said him to revoke it.

Thanks.

ChanteMajchrzak, Oct 14, 2021 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Of course it's bad. Never buy linkbuilding or SEO gigs from there. In most cases, the damage is so bad that your traffic may never recover.

qwikad.com, Oct 14, 2021 IP