1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google not ranking my website

Discussion in 'SEO' started by DIgital Trade, May 2, 2014.

1. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    Check your text for being unique with any popular free plagiarism detector (unplag.com I hope must still give free trial). You might have done a poor rewrite or bought them from someone doing bad job

Karuna17, May 8, 2014 IP
  2. Harish Bali

Harish Bali Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello Gentleman - Can you share the url, i can check the h1's and other titles and share feedback on the same.
    thanks
    harish bali

Harish Bali, May 8, 2014 IP
  3. DIgital Trade

DIgital Trade Peon

Best Answers:
    Greetings Harish,

Thank you for your time. The site is located at www.digitaltrade.eu.
    The problem with duplicated content can be inside products categories. Some of the products are listed not in just one category but 2 or 3 and google is taking it as duplicated content.
    Working on onpage SEO currently and trying to make homepage that would convert.

DIgital Trade, May 9, 2014 IP
  4. Crystal D'souza

Crystal D'souza Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Please check inner pages of your website, are they really indexed or not? and if they are getting indexed then It might be a problem with the quality of your contents you post on your site. are they 100% unique? and one more thing is possible, and that is the competition of your targeted keywords. are the targeted keywords with very high and tough competition? if yes, then it can take more time and much money to get position in top of google.

Crystal D'souza, May 9, 2014 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  5. sweetpea69

sweetpea69 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't see what the huge mystery is here with your rankings. Your running a site exactly like a million others. Am i missing something? The only value your site adds is to your own wallet. While there is nothing wrong with that, you cannot expect Google to jump you to the top of the line on products that are again, offered on a million other sites.

And change on the homepage, "Why To Choose Digital Trade", to "Why Choose DigitalTrade"... is your site name 1 word or 2 words?
    "New Models, Great Prices, Free Shipping?"....why is that a question?

sweetpea69, May 9, 2014 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  6. DIgital Trade

DIgital Trade Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank You for feedback.

Yes You are correct, but millions of those sites are ranking just fine even tho the products and idea is same. I believe there is something wrong with website that customers don't like. All my bets goes to homepage and will need to rethink it. The site is digitaltrade.eu but company is Digital Trade Solutions. I will be doing the changes You mentioned ASAP. Thank You!

DIgital Trade, May 13, 2014 IP
  7. sahil rajpput

sahil rajpput Member

Best Answers:
    On-Page SEO is a part of Search Engine Optimization that is done on your website. The techniques I will be showing you will all be done on your blog. Off-Page SEO is outside the blog.
    • Quality Content

sahil rajpput, Sep 3, 2014 IP
  8. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do the other sites have more content? Have they existed longer? Maybe they have more relevant backlinks? There could be various things causing this.

danasurvey, Sep 7, 2014 IP