1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google not indexing my page after changed to new domain name

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by muthukrisbala, Dec 3, 2011.

Previously i used blogger domain name i.e. www.onlinetamilportal.blogspot.com , recently i changed to new domain name i.e. http://www.onlinetamilportal.com After this google not indexing my new pages. Only the pages which are indexed during my old domain are there.

If i give site:eek:nlinetamilportal.blogspot.com , some 20 pages result are displaying
    If i give site:eek:nlinetamilportal.com , only 3 result are diplaying.

Both the sites are hosted in Blogger, only domain name changed.

Pls suggest!

muthukrisbala, Dec 3, 2011 IP
  2. lambcrazy

lambcrazy Peon

Best Answers:
    In such a situation a webmaster should use 301 redirection to the new site. So, that all your link juices that esists on your previous domain could be passed on to your new domain. there are some other re-directions method also but as far as my opinion is concerned 301 redirection is the best.

lambcrazy, Dec 3, 2011 IP
  3. rajesh.solse

rajesh.solse Peon

Best Answers:
    I am agree with you lambcrazy. 301 redirect method is best to pass all links to your new domain. Its only single line of code which you will easily get from web.

rajesh.solse, Dec 3, 2011 IP
  4. Mrsugden1

Mrsugden1 Member

Best Answers:
    Make sure you ping the other pages that google has not indexed yet, and the 301 redirect is a really good idea especially if you have done any previous link building.

Mrsugden1, Dec 4, 2011 IP