1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google not count anymore invalid clicks

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by lapidus, Oct 23, 2015.

I am so happy because google not count anymore invalid clicks. :)I just want to share with others here to be relaxed.Bomb clickers and bots can't harm your adsense anymore.Cheers

lapidus, Oct 23, 2015 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Not true at all; your account is still at risk from those activities.

Agent000, Oct 23, 2015 IP
  3. lapidus

lapidus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Account can only be on risk if you post illegal content,but if someone click on your ads too many times then your adsense is safe,because Google has change their algorithm for invalid clicks( he not count them at all).

lapidus, Oct 23, 2015 IP
  4. Agent000

Best Answers:
    That is complete and utter bullshit! as I said above; its not true. You are just making this up. (or can you show us where Google said they are doing this?)
    Care to come over to Google's own adsense help group and explain to all those who posted yesterday, today (and probably tomorrow as well) because they were disabled for invalid activity?

Agent000, Oct 23, 2015 IP
  5. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am completely agree with Agent000. Google takes invalid clicks very seriously and how they bypass it. However google always understand the intention of clicks on your site and easily understand and differentiates clicks generated by bots or click bombers and also from human visitors.

iwebsocial, Oct 24, 2015 IP
  6. lapidus

Best Answers:
    Please folks check attachment

Attached Files:

lapidus, Oct 24, 2015 IP
  7. Agent000

Best Answers:
    That does not mean what you think it means.

BTW, I responded to several people in Google's own adsense help group today were were disabled for invalid activity; so they still banning people. Care to explain that?

Agent000, Oct 24, 2015 IP
  8. lapidus

Best Answers:
    Like first Google never give you right reason why account is disabled,and you know that.Second you must consider that they maybe have put ads on website which have some adult content,automating making posts(bots) or any illegal activity such as click from other IP-s,post about drugs etc... Invalid clicks is past for Google. But how i say before Google will never give you right reason.You can copy here prove if they account is disabled because of invalid clicks.(mail in which we can see Google statement for banning)

Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
    lapidus, Oct 24, 2015 IP
  9. solid7

solid7 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can guarantee you that you are not understanding correctly. I recently had a site that was click bombed, and I lost the Adsense account - nevermind the fact that I had all of the supporting documentation to prove my own innocence. Had I seen this topic earlier, I would have posted the proof, and the letter from Google. (which I no longer have) The offending click bomber was first using their own IP address, and later began using a proxy server.

You are telling me, amongst others, that Google doesn't penalize for invalid clicks. That's fantastic. Please explain this to Google. My Adsense account for that site was first suspended, and is now banned for life, through absolutely no fault of my own. I'm sure you can set them straight, though...

solid7, Nov 28, 2015 IP
  10. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    that email says:

a) estimated earnings will contain all clicks
    b) finalized earnings will contain only valid clicks

so nothing has changed

pmf123, Nov 30, 2015 IP
  11. RighteousBrett

RighteousBrett Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I had an account suspended because I clicked on my own ads a few times. Not for earning, but to make sure they worked. You are always at risk when multiple clicks are coming from the same IP.

RighteousBrett, Dec 16, 2015 IP
  12. lapidus

Best Answers:
    And when did you do this? Which date?

lapidus, Mar 7, 2016 IP
  13. NextMove

NextMove Member

Best Answers:
    do you know the words saying before the red box you made it..?
    "this invalid traffic will be removed before finalized revenue is reported at the end of the month."

so.. that's they said..!

NextMove, Mar 14, 2016 IP
  14. lapidus

Best Answers:
    Yes for example if you have at the end of month revenue 1230$ and you have invalid clicks about -30$ Google will only pay you 1200$ but as i said before your account will not be banned. Maybe account can be banned when you have invalid clicks over your real revenue in this case for example is 1230$ example -1400$

lapidus, Nov 6, 2016 IP
  15. Adebo

Adebo Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with you. Google doesnt take self clicking/invalid clicks slightly. Your adsense account can even be banned for it..

Adebo, Nov 6, 2016 IP