1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Google News Submission Service

Discussion in 'Services' started by RECEP, Jul 5, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I am professionally giwing google news submission service to my clients for around a year and l wanted to open this topic in DP too...

I can make your google news submission professionally and deliver you google news approved site within short times.

You can ask me references, I gawe this service to lots of guys and sites inside and outside of DP.

What sort of sites can be listed in google news?
    Only news sites can be listed in google news, News worthy blogs, company sites, fan sites of celebrities.

Site owners has to accept the terms of service here and shouldnt insist me any terms that is not inside google news terms of service.

I can handle all the process during this submission process. I can make your site news submission or l can sell you already google news submitted sites.

Please only seriouse buyers with seriouse amount of money. I am not interested in chitchat that will loose time to both of us.

You can ask your questions to me directly via pm or add my skype : rcpkrc or

RECEP, Jul 5, 2015 IP
  2. miccy

miccy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 33
    Bought a Google News site from Recep. Well, what I can say? He is the best service provider that you can find in Digital Point. Don't even think about not trying him, he's just that amazing!

miccy, Jul 5, 2015 IP
  3. RECEP

RECEP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    I am now selling google news approved websites that starts from 1.000$ to 100.000$
    Please contact me and ask me with your budget if l have sites or not for your budget...
    Best regards....

RECEP, Jul 20, 2015 IP