1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google news guaranteed - traffic booster

Discussion in 'Services' started by bodders71, Aug 1, 2011.

The SEOPRstar SEO Press Release service just gets BETTER and BETTER and is still just $47! Google-optimized press releases get 1000's of page views and social sharing to rocket your site up the all-important Google Search rankings

My recent clients have all experienced the traffic-boosting effects of my Google News Guarantee. That's right, a GUARANTEED PAGE ONE place on Google News from my SEO Optimized Press Releases, and that's not all...

... now my clients are seeing their sites on PAGE ONE OF GOOGLE SEARCH RESULTS!!!

Yep, check out the case study on http://www.seoprstar.com ... that's a GOOGLE PAGE ONE SEARCH RESULT RIGHT THERE

To order your keyword-optimized SEO Press Release just hit "ORDER SEO PRESS RELEASE".

Just like my previous offers, I'll pull this after a limited period in order to guarantee good service levels, so order now before you miss out.

Remember, it's a GOOGLE NEWS PAGE ONE GUARANTEE!!!

Last edited: Feb 20, 2012
    bodders71, Aug 1, 2011 IP